Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 32



The car slowly came to a stop in the parking lot. Someone knocked on the window causing Wang Jie to exclaim, “Sir?!”


Du Yan Su went inside the car and warmly said, “Go to Palette, I made a reservation.”


“Baby, you haven’t eaten?”


“Are you tired? Have a headache?” Du Yan Su sat in the back and looked at the baffled Du Yu Shu. He exposed a gentle smile, “You probably didn’t eat right? If I had not come today, you probably would’ve just fallen asleep am I right?”


Du Yu Shu jolted and couldn’t believe her eyes, “Ge?!”


“Yes, it’s me,” Du Yan Su smiles, “You’re not going to give me a hug? If you look at me unfamiliarly, I will be sad.”


Du Yu Shu happily spoke in a spoiled tone, “Ge~, why are you here?”


“I miss my baby, so I want to come and see you. What, you don’t believe me?” Du Yan Su gently laughs and rubs her hair, “Unlike you who have no conscience. You don’t even miss me after not seeing me in so long.”


“I miss you,” Du Yu Shu stressed, “I miss you so, so much!”


“I know that you miss me, that is why I did not contact you. What if you missed me more, what are you gonna do?” Du Yu Shu smiled like a cunning little fox, “If you missed me every day, I would feel very distressed.”


“You only know how to say sweet words to coax me.” Du Yan Su hummed. His facial features turned gentle and he hugged Du Yu Shu.


It is already getting late, the sun outside the window is slowly disappearing. Du Yan Su’s voice is soft and clear, sounding bright and clear in the slightly dark car.


Du Yu Shu rushed into Du Yan Su’s arms. It’s been so long since she’s seen her brother and couldn’t help but want to feel pampered. Du Yan Su gently stroke her back and said, “I’m here.”


Although that sentence is short, it is concise and powerful.


To Du Yu Shu, if other people said this sentence, it would not have the same effect.


This is the unbreakable bond of siblings. This is her brother who would always love and treasure her in the palm of his hand and would never hurt her.


She trusts him as much as she would trust herself. She is willing to rely on him and stay by his side, like a newborn baby who doesn’t have to worry about anything,


He is her brother.


Her only brother.


Even if they are separated by two cities, she is still his only sister, his most precious sister. He will treasure her in his hand.


Du Yan Su smiled and stroked her hair. He looked soft and gentle but his eyes carried some indifferent harshness as he looked at the people sitting on the front seat. Wang Jie and the driver didn’t look back or in the rear-view mirror.


The little assistant sitting at the very last seat sank into the shadow. He wanted to throw himself out of the car, not wanting Du Yan Su to notice him.


“Ge…” Du Yu Shu rubbed her eyes, acting like a little child. She tightly grabbed onto Du Yan Su’s shirt, her cheeks slightly red, “I want to eat your egg tomato noodles.”


“Okay, okay,” Du Yan Su held back his laughter, “I’ll make it for you.”


“Leading Actress Du, could you let go of my clothes?” Du Yan Su teased, “If Miss Du continues to pull on my clothes, I’ll have to walk around naked on the streets.”


“No, no” Du Yu Shu said, “I don’t have that much strength.”


“Ok, it wasn't you,” Du Yan Su went with the flow, “I did it myself, it had nothing to do with the great Leading Actress Du, are you satisfied?”


“That’s just about right.”


The car quickly came to a stop. Du Yan Su came out of the car and bowed, “Can I have the honor of inviting Leading Actress Du for dinner?”


His eyebrows showed some smile, a light illuminating behind him, showing some tenderness.

This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.

“I’ll give you some face.” Du Yu Shu humphed.


With her hand resting in his palm, he helped her off the car. He gave the driver a simple gesture to go back and they enter the restaurant.


Just as Wang Jie’s car left, another black car arrived. The window rolled down, exposing a handsome face wearing a pair of sunglasses.


Du Yan Su made a reservation in the second-floor private area. Palette doesn’t have any private rooms but they do have a variety of flowers and plants, like bamboos that serve as dividers as well as provide some privacy.


Du Yu Shu likes Chinese cuisine restaurants. She likes authentic homestyle cooking and likes to eat seafood. Like her brother, Du Yan Su knows all this and was able to pick all of Du Yu Shu’s favorite dishes. He closed the menu and said to the waiter, “That will be all for now, we’ll call you when we need anything.”


“Also, where is the kitchen?”


The waiter looked at him, baffled, and pointed in the direction of the kitchen. He asked, “Excuse me, sir…”









“I want to borrow your expensive kitchen," Du Yan Su smiled, “There a little princess that I want to please.”


Du Yu Shu’s cheeks reddened as she glared at him. She then told the waiter, “It’s nothing, you can go first, thank you.”


The waiter looked at these two guests. When he got Du Yan Su’s hint, he took the menu and left.


“What, you don’t want to eat my egg tomato noodles?” Du Yan Su smiled, “Indeed, compared to professionals, mine is considered inferior. It is right that you don’t like mine.”


He regrettably spread out his hand.


“Well you can make it for me tonight, I can eat another meal!” Du Yu Shu pouted, “Don’t think I’ll let you go.”


“Okay, my baby is so skinny, really should eat more.”


“Skinny?” Du Yu Shu unhappily frowned, “In the afternoon, someone said I was fat.”


“I think I have gained a little weight.” Du Yu Shu pinched her waist and discouragingly said.


“Nonsense.” Du Yan Su wrinkled his brows and poured her a cup of tea, “You’re already this skinny, how are you fat? Who said that, let me see if he is as skinny as bamboo or as a chopstick. With an appearance like that, is he even human?”


“He is full of nonsense.”


Du Yu Shu laughed in amusement, “That is because you are protective which is why you would think so.”


“If I don’t protect you who are you going to protect?” Du Yan Su looked at her slightly surprised, “Baby, do you not want me anymore?”


“I would definitely be very sad.” Du Yan Su distressfully said.


Du Yu Shu smiled. Du Yan Su lowered his head to take a sip of tea and quietly asked, “Baby, are that happy to be in the same production as Ye Jing An?”


Shocked, some of the tea from her cup spilled out. Du Yan Su gently said, “Why are you so careless? Did you burn yourself?”


Du Yu Shu neatly took a napkin and wiped away the traces and smiled, “Why are you asking this?”

This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.

“Doesn’t everyone in the entire country know that you and Ye Jing An don’t get along?” Du Yan Su exaggerated, “I was initially worried when I found out you two are working on a film together. However, you are now participating in a reality show where you could get hurt easily. I’m even more worried now.”


Du Yan Su silently observed her reaction. Du Yu Shu took a couple seconds to react before she reluctantly laughed, “You also believe those entertainment gossips? They’re just gossip, how could my relationship with Ye Jing An be that bad?”


After a while, Du Yu Shu added, “His character is very trustworthy so he won’t make anything at work grueling.”


“That’s good.” Du Yan Su carelessly play with the cup and smiled, “How’s work? Is it tiring? If so, take a break? If you are exhausted from work, it would make me worried.”


“Alright, ge,” Du Yu Shu reluctantly laughed, “You have said it 180 times already, I could recite it from memory.”


“I’m gonna go wash my hands, wait a moment.”


Du Yu Shu turned to leave. Du Yan Su raised his eyebrows and looked around before chuckling loudly. He stood up and walked over to a table that was not far from them, “Emperor Ye Jing An, are you not tired from chasing us for so long?”


Although there was a smile on his face, his eyes were cold and showed no mirth.


"Not tired." Ye Jing An softly said, "Thank you for your concern."

Comments

Post a Comment