Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 36

"Why don’t you want to publicize it?"

Ye Jing An asked again, staring straight at Du Yu Shu.

“No reason.” Du Yu Shu avoided his eyes, “I just don’t want to publish it.”

Why does he want her to voice her concerns? Her doubts? Her anxiety?

She doesn’t want to make a fool of herself in front of him.

"Why don’t you want to publicize it?"

Ye Jing An took a deep breath and asked again.

“Look into my eyes and tell me, you really don’t want to publish it?”
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
Ye Jing An looked at Du Yu Shu, he doesn't understand why she doesn’t want to publicly show their love. Does she not want to have everyone's blessing? Or does she not even want to announce it even when they get married and have kids?

“Why?”

Ye Jing An looked at her and coldly asked again.

Why don't you want to publicize it? Is it because you are regretting it? Is it because you don’t want to be together with me?

Could it be that you are unwilling to be together?

Or what else? Why don't you want to publicize it?

They are dating now, so shouldn’t the next step be announcing it?

For the both of them who have a strong stand in the entertainment industry, no one could shake them, they wouldn’t lose anything even when they announce their relationships.

But why doesn’t she want to?

With every second that passed by, Ye Jing An slowly got angrier. He felt like a weight is pressing down on his heart, causing him a mixture of pain and sadness. He stepped forward and held her shoulders, “Tell me why.”

“Look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t want to publicize it.”

Silence.

Dead silence.

Du Yu Shu didn’t speak or reply and just stayed silent.

Ye Jing An’s hand fell from her shoulder.

After a while, Ye Jing An turned around and lightly said, “I understand.”

He had a crush on this girl for ten years. The first time he saw her in the entertainment industry, he couldn’t even describe how happy he was.

But he used the wrong method because the person he likes doesn’t like him back.

"I won't bother you, goodbye."
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
Ye Jing An slowly walked to the door, his hand on the handle. He slowly asked, “You’rebnothgoing to persuade me?”

Silence.

“Ok, I understand.”

All his hopes were shattered. Ye Jing An’s expression gradually fell.

He left.

When Yu Shu finally processed what happened, she fell into the chair in a daze.

He left.

Du Yu Shu bitterly smiled.


When Ye Jing An came out, he looked coldly and emotionlessly at the two people waiting outside, startling the two of them. Wei Meng hurriedly wants to catch up with him.



Wang Jie hurriedly opened the door and found Du Yu Shu sitting in the chair, distraught. She/locked the door and carefully touched her arm, “Why don't you want to announce it?”



Du Yu Shu smiled at her, her eyes sparkling and translucent.



Wang Jie couldn’t even describe how sorry she felt for her.



“Wang Jie, he and I……” Du Yu Shu’voice trembled, “He and I, are not compatible……”


“Not compatible?!” Wang Jie raised her voice, “Not compatible, my butt! What nonsense are you spouting?! Du Yu Shu, if you like him then chase him! You are already together, why are you telling me that you two are not compatible?!”



“Do you really think that you two are not compatible?!” Wang Jie angrily pointed at her heart, “If you have the ability, then tell your own heart that you two are not compatible!”

This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com.

“Wang Jie….” Du Yu Shu choked. She bowed and shook her head, “We….”

“Du Yu Shu, don’t take me for a fool.” Wang Jie|coldly said, “I am ten years older than you, I have seen many of these kinds of situations.”

“When you were filming for 《Sage Kings》, did you really think you hid your feelings well?” Wang Jie took a deep breath and continued, “I don’t know how you two even became enemies.”
“A crush is when you secretly fall in love with someone and start to follow them.”

“During the promotion for 《Sage Kings》, that was the most publicity that you have done at the time. I would watch the video of you and Ye Jing An over and over again. Shu Shu, you have fooled everyone but you can’t fool yourself."

“Toward the people that you don’t like, you would ignore them and wouldn’t even be willing to speak two sentences to them. When I first started managing you, the words that you said to me every day could be counted with two hands.”

Wang Jie stared fixedly at her, “But you have been fighting with Ye Jing An for eight years. The number of words that you have said to him couldn’t be counted.”

“You like him, right?”

“You've liked him for eight years, why must you give up, Shu Shu?”

Wang Jie bends down and looked her straight in the eyes, “You’ve liked him for eight years and are finally together. Are you willing to push him away?”

“Shu Shu, are you willing to part from him?”

“What/else can I do!” Du Yu Shu roared, her chest heaving up and down, “He doesn’t like me!”


“So what if I like him?! Thousands of people in this world like him! Can everyone get a response?! No!”



“Do you know how he really views me?! He said that I am an idiot who relied on my connections!”



“He doesn’t like me at all!”

“He likes me? Why does he like me?! Because|in this world where he has endless admirers, he likes the girl who hates him?! This is not a melodrama!”

“This is the reality! Reality! Tell me what does he even like about me?!”

“The Du Yu Shu he likes is the one who has been opposing him for eight years! But that Du Yu Shu is fake! I tricked him! I did that only so he would talk to me and remember me!”

“Who does he really like?! Does he like the real me?!”

This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com.

“No! Does he really like me or is he just interested in me because I opposed him?

“Or does he like me like I’m a new toy?”

"That's not real love!"

When she finished her rant, Du|Yu Shu lifelessly fell into the chair, covering her face with her hands as tears flowed through her fingers, “Wang Jie.”

Her voice was feeble, filled with sorrow, “He likes me? How many days has he liked me? How many months? If he knows the real me, would he still like me? What happens if we break up right after announcing our relationship?”

“What if we publish it? What happens if we break up right after?” Du Yu Shu gently laughed, “When that comes, “I would be a hundred times more ugly than the ugliest person on earth.”

“Shu Shu…..” Wang Jie paused and said again, “Why can't you trust your feelings? Why can't you trust him?”

“Then tell me,” Du Yu Shu bitterly smiled, “Tell me how can I trust him?
“Tell me, why should I trust him?”

Wang Jie|was speechless as she stared at Du Yu Shu’s tragic smile.

Silence.

A few minutes later.

After she has calmed down, Du Yu Shu took a few tissue paper and dab her eyes. She looked at Wang Jie and gently shook her head and took a deep breath, “Nevermind, Wang Jie.”

“If I never got it, then there's no reason to be afraid. It is better this way.”

Which is more painful, never getting it or losing it when she got it?

Du Yu Shu doesn’t know.

But she’s rather she never received it or experience the pain of losing it. If there was a day when she falls from heaven to hell, then she would be roaring with resentment.

Du Yu Shu smiled, but her eyes are sad.

“Jing An….” When they came out of the Du Yu Shu’s lounge, the atmosphere around Ye Jing An is terrible. Wei Men carefully said, “Don’t be sad.”

“I’m not sad,” Ye Jing An slightly smiled and then expressionlessly dialed a number, “Ge, check if Xia Ning Hua is there, she must still be in this city.”

“Don’t ask me why I must confirm something.”

“She provoked me.”

Even in the hot summer day, Ye Jing An’s cold voice could freeze people’s heart.

Wutong Street Sky Hotel, Room 23

Ye Jing An burst into the room with a group of people. Xia Ning Hua looked at him in surprise, wanting to run away but was suddenly surrounded by a group of people. Ye Jing An calmly picked up the phone which she had thrown on the bed. Suddenly his eyes turned red with rage.

“What exactly did you say to Du Yu Shu?”

Ye Jing An's voice remained placid but his eyes revealed killing intent.


Comments

  1. Hi... Waiting to chat with you on Discord

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so random. There wasn't any dramatic moment so did author just wrote this bull to create one. If he didn't like why would he even bother to go on date with you? why would he lie to you about liking? What would he achieve from all this? And if you weren't sure about feeling all this time why did you agree to date him ? Is she stupid or what! I get if she's not sure about the relationship in future because yeah they might break up in future but how she went on ranting about her questioning his liking to her doesn't make sense! Seriously it was going well till now but she changed her impression to dumb person now to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? I feel like the author just wanted to randomly add drama to milk the story some more... hopefully it all turns out well

      Delete
    2. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was stupid. Girl be giving up for no reason at all. Communication 👏👏👏 It's important. Do it.

      Delete
  3. Her concerns make sense and are pretty valid but like, she really just gave up lmao. She didn't even try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment