Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 42.2

Du Yu Shu looked at him in astonishment as if she didn’t expect him to ask this.

Is he questioning her motives?!

“Can we talk frankly?” When Ye Jing An spoke these words, he sounded very awkward. He is never someone to speak bluntly. He paused for a moment as if he was organizing his thoughts, “Let’s talk and clear the air okay?”

“Okay.” Du Yu Shu took a deep breath and coldly smiled. Even though she already talk to her brother today and already made up her mind, when Ye Jing An spoke, he could easily arouse the anger in her heart.

Making her suppressed anger burst out like a volcano.

“Then let me ask you. Ye Jing An, you said you like me so when did you start liking me? Because you like me, you always disrespect me in front of the media? This is your so-called like? You said you like me for a long time so when did you start liking me? In your dreams?”

Ye Jing An’s eyes cooled, “What do you mean?”

“Exactly what I said.” Du Yu Shu coldly smiled, “If you like someone, do you always express your disdain for her to the media? If you like someone, do you always quarrel with her and let the entire entertainment industry know that you two are on bad terms?”

“Publicize our relationship? Who would believe it?”

“The media always makes groundless accusations, do you believe it?” Ye Jing An coldly asked, “Are you doubting me?”

“I was only asking,” Du Yu Shu coldly laughed, “Didn’t you also ask me this?”

They looked at each other as if they are in a confrontation.

“Shu Shu” His voice was softer but there is still some unlying rigidness. He took a deep breath and continued, “Do get worked up okay?”

“Let’s calmly talk this out, don’t get worked up.”
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
“Let’s all calm down. We are trying to solve a problem, not create one.”

“Then tell me your answer,” Du Yu Shu coldly laughed, “Talk, give me an answer.”

Ye Jing An froze. He closed his eyes and slowly asked, “What about you?”

“When I confessed to you and you agreed, did you do it because you like me? Then when did you start to like me?”This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.

“Since you’ve liked me before, why did you quarrel with me in the media and express your disdain toward me? Why does the whole entertainment industry knows that you hate me?”

They fell into a long awkward silence. No one wants to speak first.

“Hey! What are you two doing here?” Meng Yun Rui’s voice interrupted. He seemed to have drunk too much, his words were slurred and he didn’t seem to notice anything wrong with them. “We waited for you for a long time, why didn’t you guys show up? We were all looking for you. Quickly come back and drink!”

When the two of them ignored him, Meng Yun Rui finally noticed that there is something wrong. He looked at Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu who are coldly glaring at each other, not sparing a glance at himself. Meng Yun Rui wants to cough up blood, the wine he drank earlier threatening to rise.

“Good gracious, what are you two great gods doing? Us small group of shrimps waited for you two until our backs hurt. Xiao Chen got two more bottles of wine. Let’s go, I won’t end the night until I’m drunk!”

Meng Yun Rui wanted to pull Ye Jing An back but couldn’t. He just awkwardly stood there.

Yang Yu Bo and Dong Hua Nian also spotted the three of them from afar. Yang Yu Bo laughed, “Aiya, what are you guys doing here? Are you trying to escape? We already said, no one gets to go back until they’re drunk!”This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.

Yang Yu Bo and Dong Hua Nian both seemed to have drunk quite a bit but Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu also ignored them.

Before Yang Yu Bo and Dong Hua Nian realized something is wrong, Ye Jing An pulled on Du Yu Shu and whispered, “Let's go back first.”

“Yes ah, alcohol obliterates any hostility. Let’s go and have a good time!” Meng Yun Rui laughed and chimed in.

Yang Yu Bo also went to grab onto Du Yu Shu and laughed, “Tonight, we don’t go home until we’re all drunk. Yu Shu, come, let’s out drink the four of them. We drink red wine, let them drink white wine!”
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
“You’re mean.” Meng Yun Rui laughed. They didn’t mention Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu’s grudge and only talked about drinking.

Du Yu Shu escaped Yang Yu Bo’s clutches and pried away Ye Jing An’s hand. “I have something to do so I’ll go first”

She didn’t even look back.

Comments

  1. I wish they would just talk😧😧😧 it's frustrating having two headstrong characters as the main leads 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Thanks for the chappie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr...talk already
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I really don't like FL. She doesn't need other people to make herself miserable. She does it all on her own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment