Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 45.2


Ye Jing An gently laughs as her words hit straight at his heart. Because you don’t want to deceive me, even though it is shameful, you want to tell me the truth?

It is really…..cute.

“In fact, I did say something right after.” Ye Jing An paused. Even though he confidently said it in front of his friends, it is embarrassing to say it in front of her.

“En.” Even though she already knew what he said, Du Yu Shu still wants to hear him say it personally.

There’s never too much sweet talk. Besides, it's easy to make insults but it is not easy to say sweet words.

Naturally, she must grasp this opportunity.

Du Yu Shu’s lips turned up as a trace of a smile crossed her eyes. However, Ye Jing An didn’t see it as he tried to adjust his words.

“I’m not very clear what I said at that time.” Ye Jing An sighed, his ears tinged red. When Du Yu Shu saw it, the smile in her eyes deepened.

But she can’t let Ye Jing An know she already knows.

“I think it was something like, I am an idiot who relies on my connections and Du Yu Shu is also like this so Du Yu Shu and I are a match made in heaven. Birds of a feather flock together, like Du Yu Shu and me, so it is only right that we end up together.”

“As for Xia Ning Hua, she is good, but what does it have to do with me? She and I are different people.”

Du Yu Shu’s eyes moved. Ye Jing An shyly scratched his head. He looked away, trying to hide his hot face as he vaguely said, “...So don’t be mistaken.”

“Heh…..” Du Yu Shu laughed. Seeing Ye Jing An like this, she gently said, “Actually, it wasn’t because of this.”

“Do you remember that scene in 《Sage King》? The one we have to hug and NGed so many times? Every time you approach me, your body will stiffen and your expression will turn bad. Later when I watched the scene, and heard your tone and saw your reaction, I don’t know what to think.” Du Yu Shu laughed.

“Then I feel more unjust.” Ye Jing An felt like he is more unjust than Dou E*, “Wouldn't you get nervous when you stand in front of your crush? Besides, it is also a hug, an intimate action with a woman that happens to be my crush. What’s important is not letting her notice my nervousness when filming. I was a young man in his early twenties back then, filming a hugging scene with my female Goddess. Of course, I would be nervous.”

T/N: Dou E is the main character in the play The Injustice of Dou E

“If you’re nervous, wouldn’t your body naturally stiffen?”

Du Yu Shu simply laughed and joked, “Female Goddess?”

“.....” Ye Jing An confidently said, “Am I not your Male God?”

Du Yu Shu pitifully shook her head, “No.”


“My Male God is at least 1.85 meters tall, handsome and masculine, cheerful, and can provide a sense of security.”

“What qualities do you have that match that?” Du Yu Shu teased.

“I know.” Ye Jing An expressionlessly said, “Is it Yan Xi? Your’s and Yan Xi’s CP fans are great in number.”

“Puchi…..” Du Yu Shu couldn’t help but happily laugh as tears filled her eyes. Ye Jing An’s expression only turned darker. Du Yu Shu glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and laughed, “Why do I smell a strong scent of vinegar?”

Ye Jing An indifferently continued, “Should I wear insoles then? Will that count? At this age, even if I want to grow taller, it will be hard to do so.”

Du Yu Shu patted the sofa then rubbed her eyes and seriously said, “Male God can have thousands upon thousands of women in his heart, but in my heart, there is only you.”

Du Yu Shu’s tone was gentle and easy-going but behind her watery eyes were a layer of seriousness and gentleness.

Ye Jing An slowly closed his eyes.

These are the most touching words he has ever heard.

The TV screen changed and 《Vertical and Horizontal Alliance》these four words appeared on the screen. Then there was a small clip of the cast members appearing onset and then a graphic of the characters《Vertical and Horizontal Alliance》woven together by flowers.

“It’s the first episode ah” Du Yu Shu smiled, “Do you remember when I was scared silly by a spider and ran right into you.”

“It really is fate.”

Ye Jing An made a sound of acknowledgment. How is that fate ah? He clearly calculated it.

“You’re really afraid of spiders?” Ye Jing An asked.

“You’re really afraid of ghosts?”

They smiled at each other and didn’t say anything.

Look, these two are very silly.

Du Yu Shu isn’t really that afraid of spiders that she flew into Ye Jing An’s arm.

Ye Jing An isn’t really that afraid of spiders that he held onto Du Yu Shu’s hand.

Both of them clearly used their own subtle ways to express their feelings but because the gap was too big and they were clouded by too many misunderstandings, they were never able to guess the other person’s plans.

Perhaps it is not that they can’t guess it, it’s just they can’t believe it.

“Say, how stupid are we?” Du Yu Shu looked at the Ye Jing An on the screen who has headed her direction and then made an alliance with her. She remembered that he gave her a tip about the numbers and realized that he had already known earlier on and had gone to look for her.

“It is said that dating could make someone a fool for 3 years, and secret love for 5 years. We both originally had a low IQ, there’s no question why we would be foolish for 7-8 years.”

“True.” Du Yu Shu chuckled.

“Do you remember the press conference for《Sage King》?” Du Yu Shu raised another topic, “I think that was when the rumors about our discord began.”

“I remember,” Ye Jing An slightly nodded, “At that time, my heart was aching.”

“Didn’t we also play a game too? They want us to eat a biscuit in 2 cm length (Pocky Game). At that time, I refused, remember?”

“How could I forget any moment with you?” Ye Jing An casually said, “At that moment, the expression on my face froze but because your back was facing me, you didn’t see it.”

“When you hugged me you became stiff and awkward. You didn’t even want to play the pocky game with me and right after, you even rubbed your lips.” Du Yu Shu laughed, “Looking back, I was really foolish. Why did I have to worry so much because of you? You rubbing your lips had nothing to do with me.”

Ye Jing An rubbed her head, “How could you say this? You shouldn’t overthink things.”

Ye Jing An paused and then spoke in a low voice, “I wouldn’t rub my lips. Most likely, I wouldn’t wash my lips for a few days.”

Du Yu Shu, “.....We were really stupid back then.”

Ye Jing An took her hand and resolutely said, “Wrong, it should be we are very fortunate.”

They took so many detours and in the end was still able to end up together.

Comments