Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 46.2

After she finished laughing, she looked up at Ye Jing An and curved her lips. Then she pinched his cheeks and tilted his head, “How come I never noticed you have a stupid side to you?”

Ye Jing An expressionlessly stared at her, a trace of annoyance flashed in his eyes, “.....”

“However,” Du Yu Shu unhurriedly continued, “How could you be so stupidly cute?”

Du Yu Shu gently stared at him. Under the light, softening her features. “What should I do, I seem to have loved you even more.”

Ye Jing An: !!!

“Then love me more….” Ye Jing An slowly said, “Anyway, I would love you more than you like me.”

Du Yu Shu: =v=!

“So what are you trying to say?” Du Yu Shu recalled their earlier discussion and smiled, “Are you worried that I would think that you will become a playboy and avoid you? Hahaha!”

Ye Jing An froze and pursed his lips.

“No way.” Du Yu Shu stared at him incredulously, ‘Hahaha you’re actually worried about this?!”
Ye Jing An was shamed into anger, “Don’t laugh!”

If it wasn’t for your brother, I wouldn’t have worried about this!

Also, I would never overstep my bounds (extramarital affair)!

I’m just afraid you would indulge in flights of fancy! After all, that is what you’re good at!

Ye Jing An retorted in his heart. But seeing Du Yu Shu laugh so brightly, the embarrassment in his heart dissipated leaving only helplessness.

Because of love, he wanted to give her the best things in the world and in her eyes, hope to be perfect.

I hope that there is no mistake, hope that he is perfect.

Ye Jing An thought, he really lost to her.

He didn’t think his brother would commit such a wrong. Everyone has the right to choose their own life but he can understand why Du Yu Shu’s brother is on guard with him. Whose brother would want their sister to be heartbroken?

“Hahaha, don’t worry. Really.” Du Yu Shu clutched her stomach and said, “I am a fair person. If you ever step over your bounds once, I absolutely won’t do anything else. The worst I could do is find another person as well to balance out my heart hahaha…..”


“Shut up.” Ye Jing An fiercely took her into his arm, her scent filling his nose, “I will never give you this opportunity.”

This person really is…..

Du Yu Shu chuckled and held Ye Jing An’s face as her dark eyes stared straight into his. Her serious and appeasing expression was a cool breeze, easily appeasing all the anger in his heart.

“Fool.” Du Yu Shu’s voice is soft as the moonlight outside the window. “In this world, there is only you.”

“In my heart, nothing could compare to you.”

Du Yu Shu broke away from Ye Jing An’s embrace and took a rose from the coffee table. She carefully handed it to Ye Jing An and softly said, “For you.”

The meaning of the champagne rose is, I will only love you.

Once, you have given it to me. Now, I give it to you.

So, do you understand?

Du Yu Shu stared at him as Ye Jing An took the rose from her hand, “Thank you.”

I understand, Yu Shu.

The show on the TV screen continued and moved on from Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu to Yang Yu Bo and Dong Hua Nian. The air is filled with a warm and sweet fragrance as Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu quietly sat on the sofa, their hands interlocked together.

The doorbell dispelled the ambiguous atmosphere.

Du Yu Shu got up and wondered who would come at this time. She opened the door and Song Chen’s pure and beautiful face appeared in front of her.

“Baby, baby, baby!” Song Chen called out, “What’s going on with you and Ye Jing An? Weibo is exploding right now. Is your company making you guys create some publicity or something? These days there are so many speculations about your relationship, there are even rumors that you two are already married!”

Song Chen exaggerated. Du Yu Shu pursed her lips and laughed, “You even believe nonsense.”

“Why won’t I believe it? Also, why aren’t you letting me in, who’s in there?”

“No….” Du Yu Shu wanted to refute.

“Yu Shu, who is it?” Ye Jing An casually asked when he saw that Du Yu Shu didn’t let the person in.

Song Chen, “.......!!!!!”

"Du Yu Shu !!" Song Chen shouted, "Give me an explanation !!!!"

Du Yu Shu, “......”

Comments