Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 49.4

“Correct,” Du Yu Shu smiled, “Obviously, the situation with Xia Ning Hua last time was a warning to you, but your countermeasures were strong and in place. So this time, the warning is mainly for me not to get involved with Ah Chen’s affairs.”

“I think it is because your counterattack was too strong which is why they put off their plans for so long. Only until today did they restart their plans again. As long as they subdue me, I won’t get involved with this matter and you wouldn’t as well.”

“Well, all I want to know is, at that time we still haven’t established our relationship. How did he know of our relationship? Or should I say, how did he know you like me?”

Ye Jing An pondered for a long time and then took out his phone to make a few phone calls. He has a few drinking buddies who aren’t asleep at this time. When they heard his question, they all shook their heads and said, "How can we tell someone else? With your scary attitude, why would we dare to reveal even a slight sliver?"

However, there is only one person who seriously contemplated before replying, “I seem to have talked with Li Mo Qing before when I was drunk. At that time, we have both broken up and drank a couple of rounds. I mentioned that the powerful, influential, talented, etc. Ye Jing An is pursuing Du Yu Shu.”

“What is it? I was wrong. QAQ Jing An, please look at our many years of….”

Ye Jing An ended the call with a click. He smiled brightly but that smile couldn’t help but make others shiver, “Talking nonsense when you’re drunk, I will never let you drink….”

“Ye Jing An.” Du Yu Shu suddenly asked.

“Hm?”

“Have you cured your eighth-grade syndrome*?” Du Yu Shu seriously looked at him, “I will recommend you some hot-blooded anime so you can learn from the protagonists how to cure it, ok?

T/N: 中二病 (Eighth-grade syndrome): Japanese tern which means someone pretends to know how the world works in spite of being a kid, or someone who pretends to be special far from others. More info and definition here.
Ye Jing An, “....”

Ye Jing An doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

“Actually, it could already be determined it is Li Mo Qing’s doing. But the question is, why did he decide to set down his hand?” Ye Jing An sat next to her on the sofa and hugged her, “In fact, there’s no use in thinking so much. There are only two things that need to be done. One, deny the rumor. Two, have the evidence point toward Li Mo Qing. Even then, it is no use blaming him. The damage had already been done. What we need to do is deny the rumor as soon as possible.

“You think this picture is photoshopped?” Ye Jing An seriously studied it, “I don’t think so. Also, I don’t think he would be so stupid to put a photoshopped picture online.”

“Li Mo Qing and Song Chen were once a couple, right? Have they ever gone this far? If so, when Song Chen was tired and asleep, Li Mo Qing would have enough time to take these photos.”

“Then you will have no other way to take explain these photos, Shu Shu.”

Ye Jing An’s eyes were filled with calm and seriousness. Du Yu Shu pursed her lips, “Ye Jing An, I have a feeling that it won’t end here.”

“Perhaps, his ultimate goal isn’t only Ah Chen.”

“Don’t worry.” Ye Jing An embraced her and smiled, “I will protect you. I hate to see you sad so…”

“For you, I will also protect Song Chen.”

“Puchi….” Du Yu Shu smiled and pinched his cheeks, “My mighty knight, you should go to bed now or else how would you go back to the crew tomorrow?”

“I can ask for a leave of absence.”

“Get out! Quickly go back to the crew. The promotion will begin in two days, don’t give Director Zhang any reason to chop you up.”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Du Yu Shu smiled.

The next day, Du Yu Shu has to attend an event so she had to leave early. She left a note for Song Chen telling her not to look on Weibo or watch TV and left some books for her to read when she is bored.

However, Song Chen’s residence information suddenly got released. Fortunately, the community’s security did a good job of keeping reporters out.

Wang Jie furrowed her brows, “When we came, there were some reporters but it wasn’t as much as this. Does this Li Mo Qing want to skin Song Chen alive?

“Call the police and the Ministries of Communications department and say that people are endangering the public's safety, leading to a lot of traffic accidents. The scene is very chaotic at the moment and will most likely lead to mass casualties. Please send the police right away.”

“Don’t forget to tell them the name of the town. Also, inform them that the president of Guangyu Group is also injured.” Du Yu Shu raised her lips, “I don’t believe they won’t come.”

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapter. (As it turns out, today's my b-day, so I'm extra thankful for today's chapter.) Thank you for the hard work you've put into translating this novel. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry very confused was chapter 49.3 and 49.4 reposted twice accidentally???? I think i just read the same chapter twice?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment