Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 55.2



After that, they started asking questions about 《Darling, Good Morning》. The host asked Du Yu Shu, “Were there any memorable moments during filming? Any unforgettable moments?”

“Yes.” Du Yu Shu nodded and beat around the bush, “Everyone is here, how can I say otherwise?”

“Goddess don’t joke around!”

"Yo yo yo!"

“Goddess you are cute!”

“In that case, I will ask Ye ge. Besides, everyone already knows that we don’t get along.” Du Yu Shu smiled.

When Ye Jing An who was drinking water heard what she said, he wanted to throw the water bottle at her. He took a cup of yogurt from the table and seriously said, “Can Your Highness please speak nicely. If you expose me, I will cry.”

“You think you can buy me with a cup of yogurt?” Du Yu Shu took the yogurt and shook it as she faces the fans, “Everyone, don’t worry, I won’t be bought over buy this yogurt. I will not leave some face for Ye ge, don’t worry.”

Du Yu Shu couldn’t help laughing.

“Don’t worry. Besides, I’ve already harshly offended Ye ge before, it couldn’t get any worse!”

“Hahaha, Male God don’t get offended!”

“Hahaha, Female Goddess, why are you being so mischievous, Male God is about to cry!”

“Hahaha, who says Male God and Goddess are feuding? I’m crying tears of joy!”

“Male God is thinking, ‘Jerk, give me back my yogurt!’”

“Male God is thinking, ‘A cup of yogurt can’t even block your mouth, my heart is bitter’ Hahaha!”

“My most memorable moment is when Director Zhang’s sharp and poisonous tongue cursed Ye ge until he almost cried.” Du Yu Shu took the microphone and laughed.

“The one who almost cried is you.” Ye Jing An helplessly said, “Fine, I am the bigger person, I will let this go.”

“Hahaha, Male God, my heart hurts for you!”

“Hahaha wuli* Shu Shu, don’t hurt Male God, hahaha!”

T/N: wuli=Korean for us/ours

“Aish, can you at least give my yogurt back?” Ye Jing An smiled.

“No, it’s already in my hands so it belongs to me.”

“Let’s move on,” Du Yu Shu’s expression didn’t change, “Aiya, what were we talking about?”

“Hahaha! Wuli Shu Shu, don’t be mischievous! Where’s your idol image?!”

Wuli Shu Shu’s idol image has been thrown away!”

“Hahaha, wuli Shu Shu can put Male God in a tough position. Male God has no love!”

“I protest for Yu Shu to continue speaking.” Ye Jing An smiled, “She only has seven seconds of memory.”

“That’s a fish”

“Then you have ten seconds.”

Du Yu Shu, “......”

The host and the fans began to laugh. Director Zhang wanted to jump out in the protest. Under the laughter of the audience, he and Ye Jing An deprived Du Yu Shu the ability to speak any more.

The press conference ended in success. Because of Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An’s performance, their fans are more harmonious than before.

The live feed of the press conference was also posted online where many scold them for using such tactic for a publicity stunt. Ye Jing An and Du Yu Shu laughed when they read those comments. Finally, Du Yu Shu issued a statement on Weibo.

Du Yu Shu (v): I don’t know why I still need to hype something up. A good relationship is a good relationship, a bad relationship is a bad relationship, hate is hate, love is love, do I need to cooperate with other people’s speculations? [Picture]

The picture is of an American Bobtail cat standing proudly.

Of course, in the comment section, there is a lot of support. Some left comments like “Goddess is formidable and domineering” and “Goddess is so handsome.” From time to time, there would be haters but those were easily covered up by the positive comments.

When you think about it, at that time, Du Yu Shu was only a newbie who just debuted and dared to go against the very popular Ye Jing An and it lasted for eight years. Her temperament is visible to everyone. But now that she is popular, wouldn’t it lead to speculations?

For a time, a lot of hot threads appeared.

In less than a moment, Ye Jing An also forwarded the post with praise.

Ye Jing An (v): It’s been so many years and I have never heard this word “scandal.” Now that I can be in a scandal with Goddess, I feel very grateful. [Hooray] [Hooray] // Du Yu Shu (v): I don’t know why I still need to cause a scandal. A good relationship is a good relationship, a bad relationship is a bad relationship, hate is hate, love is love, do I need to cooperate with other people’s speculations? [Picture]

A moment later, a bunch of comments appeared below his post.

“Are you two together?”

“Be together! Be together! Be together!”

“DiedWithoutRegrets.jpg”

“Quickly go get the marriage certificate!”

Du Yu Shu smiled while reading the post and send a text message to Ye Jing An.

“After getting our marriage certificate, we announce our relationship. What do you think?”

Ye Jing An who is sitting not far from her looked down and read the message. He pulled Du Yu Shu into his embrace and charmingly said, “Why not do it now than to wait to pick an auspicious date. How about we enter the bridal chamber?”

His thin lips pressed onto hers. His peach blossom eyes were infinitely gentle, making her put down her guard.

She is a bit unwilling to push him away.

Comments

Post a Comment