Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Diary Entry 10


I should chop off my pair of hands! Why did I accept that cup of milk! During lunch, father unfathomably asked, “After drinking that cup of warm milk, did you sleep well?”

Me, “....” Could it be that cup of warm milk was given by father?!

I was moved.

I nodded, “I slept well, thank you, dad.”

My mother came out of the kitchen at this time. She rubbed her forehead and sighed as I looked on ignorantly.

What is going on?

My father mysteriously smiled, “Oh, then that means you finished it.”

Mother sat in the chair and casually said, “Xiao Bao* finished it!”

T/N: Xiao Bao=little precious. Referring to Ye Mu Shu.

“Heh.” Father’s eyes drooped down and coldly said, “Oh?”

“Xiao Bao didn’t sleep well so I prepared a cup of warm milk to help him sleep.” My mother resolutely said, “I was only worried about Xiao Bao!”

“Oh.” Father expressionlessly said, “It seems like you didn’t know he stayed up late last night playing video games.”

Mother, “.....”

Me, “.....”

I still got shot while lying low!

I didn’t play video games!

But I remained silent and continue to eat.

Cough, don’t squander around, eat!” Mother said in a hurry.

“Then tell me why you didn’t drink it?” Father lightly said, his tone slightly cold.

“I don’t like to drink milk, you already know that!”

“But you haven’t been sleeping well recently!” Father solemnly retorted, “Warm milk will help you sleep!”

Me, “....”

Contemptible People!

You don’t need to show your love in front of your son!

I’m not an adult yet!

Mother, “.....”

Mother was silent for a moment before she weakly said, “I wasn’t having trouble sleeping.”

“Yes, you were.” Father raised his brows, “You even woke up last night, you have never done that before.”

Me, “....”

Isn’t it you who isn’t sleeping well?! You even know that mother woke up!

Mother, “.....”

Mother gritted her teeth, “Then aren’t you the one having trouble sleeping, you even know that I woke up.”

“How would I not know you got up in the middle of the night?” Father ineffably said before continuing confidently, “The first thing I feel is when you leave my side!”

Mother, “.....”

Me, “....”

Shit!

My heart is filled with grief!

I silently put down my chopstick and expressionlessly said, “I’m done eating. Mother, father, take your time.”

The moment I entered the living room, I could hear them quarreling as they display their love.

In this world, there is a reason why you don’t sleep well, it is when your husband is afraid you don’t sleep well.

Mu Shu Ye (v): In this world, there is a reason why you don’t sleep well, it is when your husband is afraid you don’t sleep well. [photo]

The photo is of a lifeless cat, just like how I am now.

My life is hopeless.

After a few minutes, I scrolled through the comments. Most of them have already guessed that my parents were being lovey-dovey and are laughing at me. Many sympathized with me and urged me to find a girlfriend.

I’m in my teens, still a child so I refuse to get involved in a puppy love [doge]

Wang Jie (v): Du Yu Shu, Ye Jing An, don’t wreck the blooming flowers! It’s already enough to ruin us but you have to ruin your own baby, tut tut tut. // Mu Shu Ye (v): In this world, there is a reason why you don’t sleep well, it is when your husband is afraid you don’t sleep well. [photo]

Wei Meng (v): Do you remember all those years I have been blinded? I do [dark face]// Wang Jie (v): Du Yu Shu, Ye Jing An, don’t wreck the blooming flowers! It’s already enough to ruin us already but you have to ruin your own baby, tut tut tut. // Mu Shu Ye (v): In this world, there is a reason why you don’t sleep well, it is when your husband is afraid you don’t sleep well. [photo]

“Hahaha, do you still get blinded by public displays of love? Do you still think there is no love in the world? Are you still abused every day? Then this Anti-Magic Sunglasses is perfect for you! You will no longer have to worry about blinding your eyes. What are you waiting for, get one now! [doge]”

Me, “....”

Mu Shu Ye (v): Can you give me a pair? [Heart] //Professional Sunglasses Developer: Hahaha, do you still get blinded by public displays of love? Do you still think there is no love in the world? Are you still abused every day? Then this Anti-Magic Sunglasses is perfect for you! You will no longer have to worry about blinding your eyes. What are you waiting for, get one now! [doge]

But I think even with glasses, I would still be provoked to death by this pair of loving couple.

Is there anyone who has been provoked to death yet? Please raise your hand and give me some strength _(:3∠)_


Comments