Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Diary Entry 5




My mom smiled brightly at me and then gave me a plate of three balls. I was stunned and frightened.

This is actually my last dinner!

I didn’t dare to move!

Seeing that I didn’t move to take the plate, she smiled and stuffed it in my hand, “Why aren’t you taking it?”

I was scared. I know I am going to be punished but I didn’t think they would directly poison me!

I am their son!

I want to shed some tears. I couldn't tell what mom was thinking.

I said, “Is there poison inside?”

Mom, “....”

“Heding Hong? Yijian Fenghou?” I guess, feeling more uncomfortable. I still don’t want to die.

“.....scram!” Mom slapped me in the head, “If you don’t want to eat it, I will.”

There’s no poison?

Happy, I took 
the plate and grinned, “Thank you, mom~~”

“It’s poisoned! I put in arsenic!” Mom irritably said.

“I like it, I like it!~” I meaningfully said, “How could I let mother eat? Of course I should be the one to eat it. Even if mother puts poison in it, I will still eat it clean!”

Mom slapped me on the head and sighed, “Stupid son, why is your temper the same as your dad’s?”

Me, “....!!!”

What did I do!

I have a high EQ! How can I be compared to my dad who had a low EQ and would even bully the girl that he likes!

“Forever alone.” My mother faintly said and then slowly walked away.

Me, “.....”

“But.” Mom, who had already walked toward the door suddenly turned around and gave me a spring-like smile, “What you did today was wonderful, you should continue to persist.”

When my mother finished, she walked out of the room. I looked at the plate in my hand and shuddered.

Mom knows. How much does dad know?

Dad knows. How far is my impending death?

What do I do? I don’t want to eat dinner today!

I really, really don’t!

The facts have been laid out. Even if I don’t want to eat, it will be useless.

My father smiled at me as he sat on the edge of my bed. That smile was beautiful and elegant.

Cold sweat flowed down.

Father, if you have something to say then say it!

I almost got a heart attack because of you!

“Mu Shu did very well lately.” Dad’s voice is very gently and refined like a prince. But because of that, I am even more scared.



A shiver ran down my spine. I want to jump out the window!

“I’ve signed you up for cooking classes. Your dad is getting old, I can’t cook well anymore. You should do it yourself.”

Me, “.....”

Stunned!

“The aunties are too tired. Mu Shu is already so big, he should take care of himself and not give them too much trouble.”

“I’ve already said it, from here on out, Mu Shu will do everything on his own.

“Good luck.”

Me, “.....”

His heart stopped.

I knew that my dad’s revenge is very ruthless, but I didn’t think it would be so cruel!

Oh my god!

Am I really their biological son?!



Comments