Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Precisely In Love With You: Chapter 67


For the next two days, Fang Yan’s nosebleeds have become more and more frequent. From time to time, she would get dizzy and have no appetite. She knew that her condition isn’t stable and is deteriorating rapidly. More than once, the doctor advised her to get treatment but she refused. It’s not that she isn’t willing to be treated, she just doesn’t want to do it in Shanghai.

That day, when they were enjoying their dinner, Zheng Weiqian proposed to her. She wanted to nod and say yes. She wants to be his wife and wake up every day in his arms. But can she? She knows she can’t. Despite how much she loves him or how touched she is by everything he does, she knows that she can’t be selfish. Right now, she doesn’t have the ability to give him happiness so what right does she have to receive his?

She didn’t dare to accept, but she also isn’t willing to refuse. She just smiled and asked him to give her some time. Zheng Weiqian didn’t force her. He knows that as long as she is around, marriage would happen in a matter of time and still asked her to keep the ring. She accepted it which shows that she really wants to wear it one day. Later, she said that if he sees her wear this ring one day, it means that she said yes.

Because Zheng Weiqian had been out of the company when he got injured, he had been busy the past few days catching up with his work. Because of this, he doesn’t have time to accompany Fang Yan. So this evening when he was free, he took Fang Yan to walk around the Bund after eating, just like many couples.

A middle-aged couple is roasting sweet potatoes at the side. Within the crowd, Fang Yan stopped to watch.

Zheng Weiqian followed her gaze and asked, “Do you want some? You didn’t eat much earlier.” Earlier at the restaurant, he noticed that she barely touched her food and her complexion doesn’t look good.

Fang Yan smiled and shook her head. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist. Although she is hungry, she has no appetite to eat. Seeing this food only made her feel nauseous.

“Weiqian, I want to go back to Beijing to see my grandmother and the others. I didn’t say goodbye to them when I left.” Fang Yan softly said.

Zheng Weiqian caressed her hair, the light fragrance entering his nose. He softly kissed her hair and said, “Okay, I will go with you. I want to see your grandmother.”

Fang Yan got out of his embrace and shook her head. “You’re busy. Because of your injury last time, there are a lot of things that you need to deal with in the company. Next time. Next time come with me, this time, I will go back myself.”

Indeed, he really can’t go. There are a bunch of thing in the company waiting for him to finish. After studying her for a while, Zheng Weiqian helplessly compromised, “Fine, this time you go back your self, but next time, I will definitely accompany you back.” Zheng Weiqian though to himself, if he were to go back with her next time, how should he introduce himself. Her friend? No, the best would be her husband accompanying her back to visit her family. Zheng Weiqian wasn’t very satisfied.

“Alright. Next time, let’s go back together.” Fang Yan heavily nodded her head, wanting to cry.

“Also, don’t stay too long. I will miss you.” When he said these words, Fang Yan felt like he is an eighteen-year-old boy. So childish, it is not something a mature thirty-year-old man will say.



Her heart moved as she stares at the man in front of her. God knows how much she loves him. Fang Yan stand on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around his neck while she plants a soft and gentle kiss on his lips.

Zheng Weiqian was surprised that she is taking the initiative today. After getting rid of his initial shock, he deepened the kiss and tangle his tongue with hers. Only when they are out of breath did he let go and whispered into her ears, “I think we should go back soon.” His magnetic voice low and hoarse.

Fang Yan certainly understands what he meant. Bashful and blushing, she whispered into his ears, “Let’s go to my house, it’s closer.”

Zheng Weiqian lets go of her, his eyes burning. Then he firmly took her hand and headed to their destination.

That evening, Fang Yan gently whispered into his ears how much she loves him over and over. She didn’t keep all her feelings inside. This is her way of saying goodbye to him.

Before leaving Shanghai, Fang Yan went to see Fang Minghao and Yu Weiya. She doesn’t know if she has a chance to see them again in the future. She will treat this as her last farewell and keep those she loves close to her heart. With their love, she will be able to have the courage and motivation to face everything in front of her.

Before she went to Beijing, she went to the town her mom is resting in. She even bought her mother’s favorite lilies. Looking at the picture of the woman on the tombstone she gently wiped away the dust from the picture. She gently smiled, “Mom, I’m back. I don’t know if there is any chance I will come back later.”

“Do you know, he asked me to marry him.” She raised her hand to look at the ring on her ring finger, glistening brightly under the sun. Fang Yan continued, “Did you know when he proposed, I really wanted to say yes. I really want him to put this ring on my finger but instead, in a place, he can’t see, I put it on myself.”

“I think I understand how you feel now. Love is love, you can’t let it go even if you want to. I can understand your attachment. But I still don’t like that person and I think your eyes are bad.”

“Mom, I want to go. I don’t think I can come anymore. If there is a chance, I will bring him over to see you and show you how happy I am.”

Fang Yan flew to Beijing that evening and spent a few days with her family. Finally, she deceptively told them she is going back to Shanghai and quietly checked into a hospital in Beijing to receive treatment. She didn’t tell anyone.


Comments