Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Want to Waste Away Time With You: Chapter 79


Jian Chi calmly scanned everyone in the crowd. When he spotted Lu Wei Xi, he gently reached out to her.
The next second–––these unexpected passersby came across this “erotic” scene.
This is Jian Chi’s habit. Whenever they are in a crowded place, he likes to hold her hand.

Her body instinctively walked over and grabbed his hand. His palm as always is still cold. Right now, it is a stark contrast to her body temperature which is fairly hot from drinking.

Jian Chi looked down at her, his eyes softened. For a split second his body shined brightly in the room.
Jian Chi, I really like you….I feel like I like you more every time I see you. Every time I listen to your radio drama, I am glad to have met you….
The next second–––

Ignoring the sound of surprise behind her, without hesitation, Lu Wei Xi turned and pulled him out of the room at a speed of light.

If she was any later…..or if Jian Chi opened his mouth, she would not be able to hide him.
She buried herself into his arms and stammered.
She pulled him all out of the restaurant. Only then did she stop to take a breath.

“Fortunately…..they haven’t heard your voice….” Lu Wei Xi patted her chest.

Jian Chi couldn’t help but laugh, “You sounded like you drank too much earlier on the phone. I was a little worried so I came inside to see.”

So it was because he was worried about her….
Sometimes I worry whether I rely on you too much, whether I will bother you too much, and whether you need a useless girlfriend like me.
Blushing, Lu Wei Xi looked at him. For some reason, she suddenly thought of Xu Qu Qing from earlier.

She looked up and stared at Jian Chi for a long time. Biting her lips, she asked, “Jian Chi…..why don’t you like Xu Qu Qing but me instead?”

This question is very straightforward. That’s because she never learned to beat around the bush.

Jian Chi was caught off guard by her question but his voice is still indifferent and unperturbed, “Xu Qu Qing came tonight?”

It is not so much a question, but rather a statement.

He was originally standing opposite Lu Weizhen but the distance between them was about one meter.

It seems that he is not satisfied with this distance as he walked closer to her step by step, his eyes reflecting the brightly lit stars.
That person who is holding Wei Xi…..is Wonder-sama.
He thought for a long time before he replied, “If I have to say it, it’s probably because only in front of you do I feel alive like I am a real person with emotions.”

He stretched his hand and pulled her into his arms and rest his head on her shoulder. Satisfied, he closed his eyes. He softly spoke as if talking to himself, “Everything about you is ordinary, but why…..only when I am facing you….”


The other half of the sentence is hidden in the dark. He didn’t say it out loud but it is enough.
Jian Chi reached out and stroked her long hair.
She probably knows what he meant.

Jian Chi’s body exuded a minty scent, clean and cool. Although it is supposed to clear her head, at this moment, Lu Wei Xi felt even more flustered.

Like a spell, Xu Qu Qing’s words played over and over again in her head.

“Do you know? Ah Chi really likes you…...a few days ago, he told uncle that he wants to marry you.”
After his voice fell, he lowered his head and held her chin as he kisses her.
“I’ve known him for so many years but this is the first time that I’ve heard him speak to uncle with a humble tone. He said that he will bring you back this weekend so that uncle would not make it awkward for you.”

……

Lu Wei Xi’s nose suddenly soured. She wrapped her arms around his waist, her voice slightly choked with emotions, “Jian Chi, I really like you….I feel like I like you more every time I see you. Every time I listen to your radio drama, I am glad to have met you….” She buried herself into his arms and stammered, “Sometimes I worry whether I rely on you too much, whether I will bother you too much, and whether you need a useless girlfriend like me.”

He softly chuckled. It is cool, elegant and moving, like an illusion.
She pulled him all out of the restaurant. Only then did she stop to take a breath.
“It doesn’t matter how much you depend on me.”

She can feel Jian Chi’s palm fall from her head and then pulled her into a hug.
If she was any later…..or if Jian Chi opened his mouth, she would not be able to hide him.
The road is very quiet. There is barely anyone on the road. The old neon sign in front of the restaurant is shining clearly and brightly. In this public place, Lu Wei Xi stood in his arms were her eyes watery.
That person who is holding Wei Xi…..is Wonder-sama.
“It’s not because I am drunk…..Jian Chi, I really, really, really like you.” She sniffled. Never once had she told him like now how much she likes him.

“Be good, I know.” Jian Chi reached out and stroked her long hair. There is some warmth in his clear voice as if he is appeasing her.
The next second–––
“Wei Xi, no matter who is in front of you, don’t feel inferior, don’t feel uneasy. In this world, there is no else like you…...so, you don’t ever need to worry that I will like someone else.”

After his voice fell, he lowered his head and held her chin as he kisses her.

Lu Wei Xi closed her eyes without any caution and looked up to accept his intimate kisses.
She probably knows what he meant.
His kiss is sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, sometimes warm. But the only thing that stays the same is…..he is absorbed into it.

Every time he kisses her, she would cherish it like she is holding the world in her hand.

And at this moment, after paying the bill, everyone came out of the restaurant discussing where to go to have fun.

The next second–––these unexpected passersby came across this “erotic” scene.

After blankly staring at them for a long time, Xia Nuan came back to her senses. She blinked and pointed to them, “That person who is holding Wei Xi…..is Wonder-sama.”


Comments