Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Want to Waste Away Time With You: Chapter 90


“Good evening everyone, it’s been a while since I participated in a YY event. I heard that everyone missed me so I came to take a look.” Xuan Mo’s bright voice sounded. Although his voice is filled with youthful vitality, it is iconic like White Radish’s, making the listener unable to register with it.

“Finally you’re here. If you didn’t come sooner, I don’t think I can stand it anymore.” Nothing Else let out a helpless sigh.

Crystal Moonlight let out a bell-like laugh before her beautiful voice sounded, “You said you were gonna be here by nine and it is already nine-fifteen. Just now, Nothing Else sang until his throat was sore.”

“Okay, it is my fault. No more nonsense. I will sing a song and then talk with everyone.” Xuan Mo immediately took the hint and agreed tactfully.

The song he sang is an ancient song called “Song of the Clouds.” He lowered his voice as he sang making his voice deep and clear. When the fans heard this, they excitedly left hearts and flowers on the public screen.



After Xuan Mo finished his song, it is almost 9:30.

Everyone is still wondering when Wonder will come. Even though Crystal Moonlight and the rest are working hard to divert their attention, the public screen is still filled with Wonder’s name.

Wonder’s group of official fans have also arrived. It once again showed “Wonder’s power.”

Lu Wei Xi looked up and saw that the number of online viewers had exceeded 30,000 and is quickly approaching 40,000.

She reached out to readjust the position of her headphones, her mood becoming intense. Even though she heard his voice almost every day, for some reason, when she is hearing it in the 2D world, she immediately became like every other fan, silently worshiping and waiting for his arrival.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.”

Even though his voice is coming through the headphones, it is still as magnetic.

A strange silence descended over the entire channel. It was as if the public screen momentarily froze.

There is only one voice who would have this kind of effect on people.

Very quickly, the public screen was boiled up. All the fans are going crazy. Even Lu Wei Xi was excited.

Sigh. If you still hadn’t come, I would’ve had to call you. Do you know how much pressure was put on me waiting for you tonight? If you stood me up tonight, I am afraid I would have been murdered by your fans.”

Nothing Else chuckled. Even though he is blaming him, his voice is filled with familiarity and joking.

“Ahhh, I’m so excited! It’s really Wonder-sama!!” Crystal Moonlight was also unable to keep her calm. Her voice raised a few decibels higher.

“God….I want to cry….”

“Is this the very first time that Wonder-sama took part in a YY event??”

“Oh, my heart! My ears!!”

“Since it is a music event….does this mean that Wonder-sama is going to sing live?? It is a hard-to-come-by chance.

  ……

The public screen is completely out of control. Nothing Else who had been tense the entire time finally relaxed, “Look, so many people were waiting for you. If you don’t sing a song to make up for it, you are too much.”

He said this half-jokingly since he believes that Wonder wouldn’t easily agree to sing on YY. After all, he had always been a man of few words.

But in the next second, he shocked everyone by saying, “Okay.”

His voice was too calm. Even Nothing Else who had the best relationship with him was scared, “Really?.... What are you up to? What do I feel a shiver run down my spine?”

“My gosh, did I hear correctly? Wonder-sama wants to make a speech on YY?!” Crystal Moonlight exclaimed after she digested what he said.

“Nothing, I’ve just been reflecting recently.” Jian Chi’s cold and indifferent voice was like snow floating in the winter afternoon, light and clear.

Nothing Else snorted, “You know how to reflect?”

After a moment of silence, Jian Chi replied, “Wei Xi said that I don’t know how to express my feelings and I am unromantic so I am trying to learn what is romance and how I should show my feelings.”

The entire channel was silent the moment his voice fell.

Lu Wei Xi was drinking water at this time, When she heard what he said, she almost sprayed the water on the computer screen.

What the heck??

After a long and awkward silence, Nothing Else’s voice sounded again, “Don’t tell me you want to sing in public and confess to your girlfriend to ask for her heart?”

He simply replied, “En, that’s correct.”

Nothing Else, “.....you heartless brat.”

Crystal Moonlight, “This is a loathsome show of love.”

Xuan Mo, “I wonder how many hearts are broken tonight.”

The public screen was filled with sorrow and turmoil.

“I’m going crazy. I shouldn’t have come tonight.”

“Wuwuwu, no matter what, I’m happy just to hear your voice tonight.”

“This must be an illusion. Wonder-sama, you never came on tonight right? [Goodbye]”

“Male god, I am fine as long as you are happy.”

“I am fine as long as you are happy. +1”

  ……

Lu Wei Xi scrolled through the messages on the public screen and let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, most of the fans are still sensible and didn’t insult her too harshly.

During this chaotic time, the instrumental started. At first, it was only a piece of light piano music flowing through the night.

Then it was followed by his gentle and delicate singing, “Waiting for too long comes with a hefty price. Wandering around just to reach you. It’s you who looked back. It’s your eyes that are filled with emotions.”



His gentle and soothing voice is like a rare treasure in the world.

Lu Wei Xi attentively listened through her headphones and didn’t dare to make a sound.

She doesn’t want to miss a second of his voice.

All of a sudden, her eyes started to redden. This song is called “The End” and is an ost for The Lost Tomb, an action-adventure story. However at this moment, in this YY channel, every word that came out of his mouth described his feelings perfectly.

I am used to laughing at the absurdity of the world, the disdainful people lingering in the world, but I can’t pretend to be in love with you…..

A sweet feeling crept into her heart.

At the end of the song, everyone was left in a state of shock.

Nothing Else slowly sighed, “If Wei Xi is here, I’m pretty sure she will cry right now. Who would’ve thought that the proud and aloof Wonder will ever sing a love song to a girl with a gentle tone.”

“I don’t know if Eastern Attempt cried or not but I am. Don’t make fun of me.” Crystal Moonlight sniffled.

When Xuan Mo saw this, he began to liven up the mood, “Cough,, fortunately, you are a CV. Right now it is hard for many people to make a standing in this field. Don’t think about stealing us singers’ source of income.”

The public screen is filled with excitement. Lu Wei Xi was also affected by the fans’ enthusiasm as she looks through their comments.

“It sounds so nice. This is the first time I heard you sing in such a gentle tone. Believe me, you are the most understanding and romantic boyfriend in the entire world!”

This message was drowned by the mass influx of messages in no time…..who knows if he saw it T^T

“I have always known that you feel insecure with me. I originally thought that feelings are just kept between two people and other people’s opinions are irrelevant. But after that Weibo post about you appeared online, for the first time, I regret not opening up about our relationship in the first place.”

Having said that, he quiets down before he continued, “It was I who didn’t protect you properly.”

Lu Wei Xi’s eyes reddened and her nose turned sour. She closed her eyes, afraid that Mu Ran Ran would notice her current state.

“This is my first time being in a relationship. Maybe there are a lot of places that I was lacking in before but I will work hard so you won’t get a chance to regret ver being with me.”

“Wei Xi, do you still remember what I said?” His voice is low and flowed gracefully and smoothly through the water.

“The number of coincidences before can never be coincidences anymore. It is fate. What happened between you and me….is fate.”

  ……

It is a very familiar line. Lu Wei Xi listened to it in his radio drama on various occasions multiple times.

All the time and memories spent with him appeared before her eyes like frames from an old movie.

The first memory was when he coldly asks her in the hospital, “Are you okay?”

Then to that night when she was nervously practicing lines with him, “Lu Wei Xi, Wei Xi from Eastern Attempt…..how can I not recognize it.”

Then to New York when he held her hands as they walked down the Empire State Building. At that time, he asked, “If I said that I came because I saw your Weibo post, would you believe me?”

That time when she was being attacked online, he calmly appeased her over the phone, “I only believe you, not anyone else.”

Downstairs in the girls’ dormitory, he stood under the moonlight, his dark eyes reflecting the stars above, “Although I didn’t have time to buy roses today….I love you.”

  ……

It turns our memories are the most murderous weapon. Without her even knowing, he had brought her through a long journey.

In a sea of a thousand people, he can only see her.

This is a nice feeling.


Comments

Post a Comment