Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

2023 Update

Hello~ I deeply apologize for the long hiatus. I am in my last semester of college so I have been preparing for jobs and focusing on graduation in the upcoming month. Hopefully, I will have more time for this blog by then.

I noticed that someone finished the latter half of Kiss of Venus, so hopefully that was able to fix all your cravings for updates. With that said, I was looking through my old flash drives and totally forgot that I had translated another work, which for some reason, I did not publish. I believe it was my very first translation work which I was using to practice my Chinese, circa 2017. I will slowly be updating the chapter parts when I have the time. Due to my busy schedule, I probably won't be able to edit it much so there might be some grammatical errors. 


Comments