Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Three Combs: Chapter 45.1

[Previous][Table of Contents][Next]

Breathe in….breathe out…..

Jiang Tiao stood in place and tried to calm her rapidly beating heart.

She locked her phone and walked to the conveyor belt and took out her suitcase which had been going around two laps already.

She pulled up the handle and, just like everyone else, hurriedly leave the airport.

When she arrived at the hotel, Jiang Tiao did not rush to get a room card.

She stopped halfway and looked at her watch before proceeding to the front desk. 

Her feeling right now was just like how she got her first period in her second year of junior high.

She stained her trouser and on the way home, she felt like the whole world was watching her. It was really, extremely uncomfortable.

The desk manager of the hotel sent a confused look her way. She submitted her ID card quickly and after signing the document, she took her room card and hurried away….

When she got into her room, Jiang Tiao tossed her luggage to the side and went straight to the bed. She took out her phone and called Fu Ting Chuan.

No answer.

She then called Xu Che.

Busy….busy….the phone rang a few times but no one answered. Is Assistant Xu also in trouble?

Jiang Tiao gave up and lay back on the bed as she tried to open the Weibo app once again.

This time, it opened smoothly!

Whether it is the @’s, comments, followers, or private messages, it has reached its limit so it doesn’t show the number.

The number of followers has risen from 120,000 to….800,000.

Her account name also appeared on the hot search, including Fu Ting Chuan’s.

Sigh. Unexpectedly, after enduring much bitter hardship, squandering so much money, and countless research on makeup and skincare for thirty years, the first time she ends up in the hot search is because of this.

Jiang Tiao began to sort out the main threads.

Fu Ting Chuan knows about her fan account but her fan account doesn’t follow her main account. Both of these accounts have very different styles so there is no way to connect them together.

In case something is missing from her memory, Jiang Tiao immediately went on her “I want to lick my Chuan every day without stopping prprpr’s” account and looked at the list of accounts she is following.

It’s confirmed. She really didn’t follow Bing.

So, how did he find out about her beauty blog?

Also!

Why did he like my post! He slipped his hand? Was it on purpose? Or is he calling off her bluff like “You’re still trying to lie to me on the phone when I, this great master, already know you are in Beijing?”

Either way, she is not done with him!

At this moment, Xu Che called her back.

The anger and shame filled her in a flash. Jiang Tiao picked up her phone and showered down some abuse, “Hello! Xu Che! Where’s Fu Ting Chuan! What the hell are you trying to do! I am only quietly trying to run my blog! I’m not trying to provoke anyone! How did you know my Weibo! Why did Fu Ting Chuan like it! You had better tell me now!”

Xu Che timidly asked, “Is there anything else you would like to ask?”

“Answer these questions first!”

“Okay….” Xu Che weakly coughed, “I’ll answer it in order.”

“Hurry!”

“Fu Ting Chuan is very busy at the moment. He is on set taking photos for the January 2016 VOGUE cover. We’re…..we’re not trying to pull any stunts. You also didn’t provoke anyone. How Old Fu found out about your beauty blog, I also don’t know. He has been secretly following you…..as for the like, he explained that when he saw your plane ticket, he was so happy he wanted to like it. He thought that since he is secretly following you, no one would be able to see what he did and only the blogger would see it. The reason is he wanted to surprise you but unexpectedly….sigh, you know the rest. He doesn’t really use Weibo often so he doesn’t understand these functions…..”

In the VIP lounge of VOGUE magazine’s Beijing headquarters.

Fu Ting Chuan took a sip of his hot tea and quietly gave a thumbs-up to Xu Che who is on the phone.

After the call ended, Xu Che wanted to smash his phone to the ground but unfortunately, it is his phone, not Fu Ting Chuan’s. Since he is breaking something, he can only vent with his words, “Why did you like the post! Why do I still have to lie for you?!”

White steam lightly came out of the teacup as Fu Ting Chuan said, “I want to go public.”

What?? Publicize your relationship?”

“En.”

“Can you please give us some time to prepare first?”

“I am the boss, I get to make the decisions.”

“This is how dictatorship starts!”

Fu Ting Chuan let out a small smile, “I’ve already discussed it with Chen Lu.”

“You didn’t talk to me about it?”

“Chen Lu deals with external factors while you are responsible for the internal affairs.”

“What internal affairs. You make me sound like a eunuch. Did Sister Lu agree?”

“She basically agreed,” Fu Ting Chuan reasoned, “I plan to take Jiang Tiao home tomorrow. Before I didn’t want anyone to find out about her for her own protection. But now that I am bringing her to see my mom, there is nothing to hide. Since I’ve already decided to marry her, it is unfair on her part to hide her from everyone else.”

Fu Ting Chuan looked down at his phone, “The time is just right. I just won an award and tomorrow is my birthday. My fans are all kind little girls so even if they are uncomfortable about it, they wouldn’t be too dissatisfied about their old idol’s love life.”

“Shady….” Xu Che smacked his lips.

“I let Chen Lu use the studio’s official Weibo to make the announcement. If I were to use my private account to make such an announcement, it is easy for the netizens to attack her. It has happened with other male celebrities before.”

“Wow, it’s so shady….” Xu Che continued to criticize.

“If I guess correctly, the studio’s Weibo has now responded to this. As for what I have to do…..” He tapped his phone a few times before showing the screen to his assistant, “I just have to follow my wife.”

Xu Che carefully squinted. He had followed Bing.

He gave up on arguing knowing that it will all be in vain. In the end, he only asked, “If you’re going to act like this, aren’t you afraid that the world’s evaluation of you will go down?”

“What’s there to be afraid of,” Fu Ting Chuan stood up and smiled, “I’m not afraid of anything at the moment. I’m only looking forward to my wife and kids.”

“Let’s go.” He picked up his camel coat hanging on the back of the chair and started walking out.

“Where are you going?” Xu Che was busy trying to zip up his down jacket.

“Pick up my wife.”

Comments