Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Twelve Units of Sweetness: Chapter 59


Zhen Tian was a little embarrassed by the agent's words. She let out an embarrassed laugh and looked around the house, "The house is pretty good, but it must be expensive."

"You don't have to worry about this, I have already prepared the money." Chen Zui smiled at Zhen Tian, reassuring her.

Zhen Tian also turned to him, "No, this house is definitely not a small sum..."

"Miss Zhen, don't worry. Before I introduce a house to a client, I will first check the client's income. I will not introduce them to a house that they cannot afford." The agent reassured Zhen Tian very professionally, "The owner of this house did not ask for a high price, and the price is reasonable. In addition, Mr. Chen also entrusted me to sell the house he is currently living in. If the house is sold, it is enough to pay the down payment for this house. With Mr. Chen's current income, it is very easy to repay the loan every month."

"Hmm..." Zhen Tian looked at Chen Zui and thought for a while, "But if you sell your house, where will you and Chen Yiran live?"

According to Chen Zui, it will take at least a year for this house to be fully renovated and move-in ready. Is it inconvenient?

Chen Zui said, "I'm going to rent a house near where I live now. Xiao He will help me look for a place to rent, so you don't have to worry about it."

The agent Xiao He hurriedly said, "Yes, there are some rentals in the community where Mr. Chen lives, so it is convenient to move there. Mr. Chen's current house is also located in the school district. Many people will ask for it, and I will help you sell it for a good price. "

Zhen Tian blinked and looked at Chen Zui. He feels so at ease with Xiao He? Let him help rent, buy, and sell houses.

For some reason, Chen Zui could easily read her eyes. He moved to Zhen Tian's side and said in a low voice, "Don't worry, Xiao He was introduced to me by Tian Sen. Xiao He was the one who helped him buy his current house"

"Oh..." Zhen Tian nodded. She had heard of Tian Sen. He was the gold medal producer of ABA. The person he introduced should still be very reliable.

Chen Zui said, "I originally planned to sell the house after we moved since I have enough money to pay the down payment. But considering that the remodeling will cost a lot of money, I finally decided to sell the house first."

"I can pay for the remodeling. After all, this is a newlywed house, I need to contribute my part." Even though the beer house run by Zhen Tian is not large, she is making money!

Chen Zui patted her on the head and looked at her with a smile, "No need, how can I take your money? Don't worry, I have enough."

The agent Xiao He said with a smile, "Yes, Miss Zhen, Mr. Chen is a popular host of ABA, and my girlfriend also likes him very much! Don't worry, his current income is more than enough to pay the rent and loan repayment every month."

Zhen Tian raised her head slightly and looked at him, "Xiao He, why do I feel that you know Mr. Chen's monthly income better than I do?"

Xiao He, “....”

Because he has to! If he doesn’t even have a clear understanding of the client’s income, he won’t be able to get a loan at that time!

Chen Zui laughed and said to Zhen Tian, "You don't have to worry about the money. You just need to see if you like it here. If you like it, we will pay the deposit first."

Zhen Tian nodded and said, "I still like it very much, but Ms. Wang Shuzhen said to show her the place before deciding and let her help give us advice."

“Sure, when is it convenient for Auntie to come over?”

Zhen Tian said, "Don't bother her to come over. I'll video call her here. Just wait."

While talking, she video-called Ms. Wang Shuzhen. Ms. Wang Shuzhen was walking the dog with Aunt Liao outside. She was a little impatient when she received a call from Zhen Tian, "What's the matter? I'm walking the dog outside."

Zhen Tian smiled, "Mom, senior and I came to look at the house! I'm here now, please help us take a look!"

"Ah, Tian Tian went to look at houses? Going to marry Chen Zui'er soon?" Before Ms. Wang Shuzhen could react much, Aunt Liao had already squeezed into the camera excitedly, "Come, Aunt Liao will help you to see it too."

“Ok!”

“Woof woof!”

Two dogs also came to join in the fun. Ms. Wang Shuzhen found a bench and sat down with Aunt Liao, "You walk around and show us. Slowly."

"En, en." When Zhen Tian was filming, Xiao He also followed them the entire time, helping them explain. Although the house hasn't been decorated yet and doesn't look that good, the layout is still very attractive.

"Tiantian, this house is nice, and the balcony is so big. When you install floor-to-ceiling windows in the future, the view will be wide and good." Ms. Wang Shuzhen was still very satisfied with the layout of the house and asked them to go upstairs to have a look.

Aunt Liao said, "The environment of this house is good, not worse than ours. It's okay."

Hearing that the two of them praised the house as good, Zhen Tian was a little proud, "Isn't it? Senior has a good eye."

Ms. Wang Shuzhen laughed at her, and then shouted to the camera, "Is Chen Zuier there?"

"I’m here, what's the matter, Auntie?" Chen Zui took Zhen Tian's phone and smiled at the two aunties in the camera.

Aunt Liao covered her heart, but Ms. Wang Shuzhen resisted, “Zui’er, this house looks good, but it's not cheap, right?"

"Auntie, don't worry, I have already talked to Tiantian about it. You don't have to worry about it, I have already prepared everything."

Ms. Wang Shuzhen smiled, "Well, you see, your uncle and I also have some money in our hands. Since it is the newlywed house of the two of you, we can't let you pay it alone, right?"

"Auntie, there’s no need. I can't even take Tiantian's money, let alone yours and uncle's."

Zhen Tian also said, "Yes, Mom. If anything, I should be the one paying. You can use your money to buy dresses and do your nails."

Ms. Wang Shuzhen clicked her tongue: "You think your mother is the Thousand Hand Guanyin, how many fingers do I have?" Then she smiled and looked at Chen Zui, "Zui'er, auntie has no other meaning, auntie knows you are a good man. This is just a little bit of my well-meaning."

"There’s really no need. You can give the money to Tiantian, but I can't take it."

“Hey, how can you be so courteous?”

Ms. Wang Shuzhen muttered. Aunt Liao coughed, and asked probingly, "Well, let me interject. Since Chen Zui'er plans to pay for the house by himself, whose name will be on the house deed?"

She knew that Zhen Tian and her mother would definitely be embarrassed to ask this question, but they had to ask! So let her ask!

Chen Zui said, "Of course, it will be my and Tiantian’s name."

Aunt Liao wanted to cover her heart again. Such a nice young man...why isn't he her son-in-law!

She gave Ms. Wang Shuzhen a look, meaning that this son-in-law is pretty good. Zhen Tian felt a little uncomfortable when she heard them talking about the house deed, "Well, since you all think it's good, then it's settled. I’ll hang up."

As Zhen Tian said this, she ended the video call. After putting the phone into the bag, she said to Chen Zui with some embarrassment, "Well, my mother and Aunt Liao have no other intentions..."

Chen Zui patted her head, "You don't need to explain, even if they don't ask, both our names will be written on the house deed."

Zhen Tian looked at him, the joy in her heart was overflowing as she smiled happily, "With you like this, I feel embarrassed. Why don't you let me pay some of the amount?"

Chen Zui smiled, "Keep your money, it will cost money to raise children in the future."

"Hey, my small beer house is quite profitable, don't look down on me."

“I’m not looking down on you.”

"Then let me pay some of the amount. I will still have money left over to raise children!"

Xiao He looked at the two who were discussing sweetly beside him and became jealous.

The matter of the house was finalized in this way. Chen Zui quickly made an appointment with the owner, signed a letter of intent to purchase the house, and paid a deposit. The rest of the money can be sent after Xiao He helps him sell the house.

On the day he paid the deposit, Chen Zui took Chen Yiran to see the house. Chen Yiran had never lived in such a big house before, and he became excited as soon as he entered, "Wow, uncle, this house is really big! We’re really moving into a bigger house!"

The corner of Chen Zui’s mouth twitched, “People will think I have treated you poorly if you’re acting like this.”

"I've never lived in such a big house! There's nothing wrong with getting excited!"

Chen Zui said, "If you went to the United States with your father, you probably could live in a bigger room than this one. Do you regret it a bit?"

"Hmph!" Chen Yiran walked around the house and asked Chen Zui excitedly, "Which room is mine?"

Chen Zui said, "Tiantian and I will take the master bedroom upstairs, you can choose from the rest of the rooms."

This house has five rooms in total: two master bedrooms and three other rooms. Chen Yiran looked around and finally chose a small secondary bedroom: "Then I will take this one."

Chen Zui was stunned for a moment, and asked him, "Why did you choose this room?"

Chen Yiran said, "I like the location of this room!"

Chen Zui said, "What a coincidence, I like it too. I plan to use this room as a study."

"..." Chen Yiran chose the second best option, a slightly larger room, "Let's go with this one."

"This room is north-facing and doesn’t get much light. It's just right for Tiantian to use it as a beer-making room."

“.....Then this one!”

"This room is close to our master bedroom. When the baby is born, it will be convenient for us to take care of them here."

Chen Yiran, “.....”

Doesn't that mean he doesn’t have a choice? Adults are liars, heng!

Chen Zui saw him bowing his head and looking angry. He smiled and asked him, "Why didn't you pick the other master bedroom?"

Chen Yiran said, "The master bedroom is too big."

Chen Zui asked, "Isn't it better to be bigger?"

Chen Yiran pursed his lips. He still lowered his head and said, "The big room should be for your kid."

Chen Zui stared at him for a while. Then he raised his hand to ruffle his hair, "If your father finds out we gave you a small room, he will demand you back."

Chen Yiran clicked his tongue, "He doesn't care..."

Chen Zui pinched his face and smiled, "Okay, don't you want to live in a big room? Your little brother or sister is small, so they don't need to live in such a big room, so I will leave that one to you. You can also tell the designer how you want to decorate it in the future.”

Chen Yiran raised his head to look at him, "Do you really want to live with me? Will my younger siblings be unhappy?"

Chen Zui said, "With a brother as good as you, they will be very happy."

Comments