Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 41.2


Du Yan Su’s voice wasn’t very loud and there seemed to be a trace of a smile on his lips. However, the seriousness of that sentence struck her.

“I’m not––” Du Yu Shu retorted.

“Really?” Du Yan Su sharply stared at her as if he could look at through her.

“I….I…..he likes that other person, the one who I pretend to be. She’s the fake Du Yu Shu, she is not me!”

“Really?” Du Yan Su laughed, “Whether it is you acting or pretending, isn’t it all you?

“Besides, how can you be so sure that the Ye Jing An you see is the real Ye Jing An.”

“Of course I can.” Du Yu Shu simply retorted, how could she not see the real Ye Jing An?

She observed him for eight years!

Du Yan Su silently watched her and slowly said, “Be brave, Yu Shu.”

“Don’t live your life in regret.” Du Yan Su looked at her and slowly said, “He received a delicate and pretty girl and walked down the flower-covered carpet as everyone blessed them. They smiled at each other in front of witnesses and promised to be together.”

Du Yu Shu’s face revealed a complicated expression. She bit her lower lip and endure the searing pain in her heart. Finally, she released a breath, her eyes shining, “I understand.”

“Thank you, ge.”

“Silly girl, there’s no need to say thank you.” Du Yan Su rubbed her head and teasingly smiled, “If worst comes to worst, I could just have you brought back to me.”

”Ge!”

“Although I don’t like the idea of you being with someone else, you’re an adult now, I can’t take care of you forever.” Du Yan Su sighed, his heart felt uncomfortable.

This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.

”Ge!”

“Alright, alright, I won’t tease you anymore. I still have some stuff to do at the company so I have to go,” Du Yan Su smiled, “Hurry and get some rest, I heard you still have to film in the afternoon.”

“En.” Du Yu Shu nodded, “Ge, have you eaten yet? Why don’t you rest a while then go back? I….”

“I already ate. Rest assured, I’m someone who sleeps until 11 in the morning,” Du Yan Su opened the door and smiled, “Don’t worry about me, bye.”

When he walked outside, Du Yan Su saw a frightened Wang Jie standing by the door. He coldly smiled, “Come.”

“Chief Du….” Wang Jie smiled, her heart beating rapidly. When she saw Du Yan Su’s cold smile, she wants to turn around and kill herself.

“Such a big matter has occurred and you didn’t even report it to me. As an agent, you must be doing very well ah.” Du Yan Su indifferently said as he made his way towards the exit. Wang Jie could only trail after him with a heart full of regret. It’s better not to act rashly. She went on to carefully explain, “I also just found out…”

“Shu Shu like Ye Jing An for so long yet you, as her agent, just found out? Heh.”

Du Yan Su smiled. Wang Jie almost tripped over and immediately changed her story, “I know, I know…”

“You knew but you didn’t report. Wang Jie, that is contrary to your abilities.” Du Yan Su abruptly turned around, causing Wang Jie to almost bump into him. Wang Jie was scared silly that her tears almost fell down. She heard him say, “Tell me exactly what happened.”

“I want to know everything that happened between Shu Shu and Ye Jing An in the entertainment circle, not a detail to be spared. Do you understand?”

Face with Du Yan Su’s cold demeanor, how could Wang Jie not understand? She is afraid that she might speak slowly or she wouldn’t be able to explain clearly. Du Yan Su didn’t look at her anymore and turned away.

I clearly hate those surnamed Ye, Du Yan Su squinted and looked at the sun, but my little girl just has to fall in love with a Ye.

But what other solutions are there? Rather than see her stiffly and cruelly leave Ye Jing An, I would she be together with Ye Jing An.

I don’t ever want to see the look of pain and emptiness on Shu Shu’s face. I already make an oath to protect her and live a life of peace and prosperity. So how could I bear to see her unhappy?


Comments

Post a Comment