Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 41.1


After a long silence, Du Yu Shu suddenly asked, “Ge, have you ever liked someone?”

She quickly added, “No, I should ask, have you ever loved someone?”

Du Yan Su didn’t answer the question. He smiled in amusement and pats Du Yu Shu’s head as if he was comforting a crying Du Yu Shu, “I don’t think me ever loving someone has anything to do with this situation.”

“You never loved someone right?” Du Yu Shu slightly looked up at him and faintly smiled. She charmingly hooks a strand of hair behind her ear and calmly but certainly said, “You never.”

How could you understand what it’s like to want to be close to someone but not having the ability to do so? Once you try to get close, you will get hurt and you have to remind yourself a billion times that it is never going to happen. The only thing you could do is keep your feelings bottled up inside.

I don’t dare to do this.

I can’t tell him that I liked him for ten years. I like him so much, more than he could even fathom.

I can’t.

I can’t stand to see other people’s pity, sympathy, remorse, and embarrassment.
This chapter is from emeraldmayblossom.blogspot.com. Please read from its original source.
Especially from him.

“Ge, do you remember?” Du Yu Shu looked out the window, “Grandpa Butler once said that our parents were in love.”

“It is easy to fall in love, but not every couple could stay together let alone love each other forever. Dating could end up in separation, marriage could end up in divorce. Even if there is love” Du Yu Shu paused and continued, “It will lead to negligence and in the end, hate.”

“........Ye Jing An and I, are just like this.

“We are not compatible.”

“Tch––” Du Yan Shu snorted. The original atmosphere became even worse. He smiled as if none of the gloomy situations happened, “Baby, don’t you think you are being too pessimistic?”

“I wonder what is going on in that little head of yours.” Du Yan Su rubbed her hair messily. Du Yu Shu pushed his hand away.

The atmosphere eased down.

Du Yan Su cupped her cheeks and seriously stared into her eyes, “Look into my eyes, Shu Shu.”

Du Yan Su’s eyes were surprisingly sharp, making her want to turn her eyes away.

“Silly child,” Du Yan Su helplessly said, “What do you take me for?”

“Do you think your brother is useless?” Du Yan Su feigned anger and teasingly said, “If Ye Jing An ever dares to abandon you or bully you, I will tie him up on your bed and have your vent.”

“Ge––!” Du Yu Shu exclaim, her face burning. “What nonsense are you spouting!”

“Am I?” Du Yan Su pretended not to hear, “You’re my little princess, my treasure, how can I let you suffer any grievances?”

“What’s the big deal, it’s only Ye Jing An. If you like him, we could just tie him up and drug him at home. If you don’t like him anymore, we could just throw him out. It’s a simple matter, why do you have to worry so much about it?”

”Ge–––!”

“What, you feel anguished?” Du Yan Su snickered and helplessly put down his hand, “Sometimes, I want to pry open your head and see what’s inside that brain of yours.”

“Are the shadows left my mom and dad too big?” Du Yan Su carefully thought, “But Shu Shu, you’re not like mom.”

“Ye Jing An is also not the same as father. You already know this. How do you know that you and Ye Jing An are not compatible?” Du Yan Su sighed, “Are you happy to sentence each other to death?”

Of course not….

Du Yu Shu bit her lip and shook her head.

Du Yan Su gently looks at her, “You’re my sister, my little princess, you’ve always been domineering and spirited, what are you afraid of?”

“All you have is me. You only need to do what you want to do. If you like him, then be together with him. How can you even think about breaking up when you haven’t even been together. Why are you thinking so far ahead?”Du Yan Su doesn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “Why don’t you think about your future children as well?”

“Ge––––!” Du Yu Shu whined.

“Okay, okay, I won’t say any more.” Du Yan Su raised his hand in surrender, “The future is created by two people, it is not for you to decide alone.”

Du Yan Su’s eyes were very gentle as if he finally reached a conclusion after all these years. His eyes seemed to be looking out the window as well as looking at Du Yu Shu.

“Baby, are you doubting yourself?”

Comments

  1. Just Du YanSu is enough.
    YuShu can keep Ye JingAn, I just want YanSu.

    Thanks for the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan Su is super supportive brother.
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a Du Yan Su to myself, anybody knows where can I order one? Now, being serious, I'm glad Du Yu Shu had somebody to tell her these words. I was a little frustrated when she didn't answer Ye Jiang An about why she didn't want to public their relationship. I'm a positively supporter of communication between couples. If you don't talk how do you expect to solve the problem. So I'm pretty glad Yan Su had this conversation with her. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an unreal brother right there , my 9 brothers can't compare
    (-_- )ノ~ ┻━┻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment