Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 53.2

“Bullshit.” After watching the video, Song Chen coldly laughs, “He’s lying.”

“One, I was not in a relationship with him for three years. I was only with him for one and a half years.”

“Two, if I really was his lover and we are at the stage where we would be discussing marriage, his confidant must have some knowledge of my existence. Then, when my photos were released, the first thing he would do is definitely tell Li Mo Qing. There is no way he wouldn’t have caught wind of this news.”

“Three, if I really was his lover and he did take those pictures to appease his heart, then those pictures should be kept in a private location or in an encrypted album or a secured cell phone or have a fingerprint lock so other people won’t be able to easily access it and secretly leak it. It might as well been 'him’ who let someone else take it and leak it.”

Song Chen heavily puts emphasis on the word “him.”.

“How could a president’s private affair be so easily leaked out.”

Song Chen sneered, “In these short years, his scheming had become darker. He really deserves to be a president.”

“Without you, the only choice I have is to accept his proposal, quit the entertainment industry and peacefully stay at home while giving him children. His wish has finally been fulfilled. It’s really worthy of celebration, douchebag!”

After she finished, Song Chen couldn’t help but curse.

Du Yu Shu pulled Song Chen over and gently pat her back. She kissed the top of her head and softly said, “You’ve been doing great Ah Chen.”

“If it were me, I wouldn’t be able to calmly stand here examining the situation. You are doing great, better than most people. You are already doing so well, how could you let that douchebag destroy you?”

“I will never allow it, Ah Chen.” Du Yu Shu took Song Chen’s hand and interlocked their fingers together. As if an endless stream of strength flowed from Du Yu Shu to her, Song Chen gently smiled, “I also won’t allow it, Shu Shu…”

“Actually, he put on a very good performance,” Song Chen slowly smiled, “but there were too many flaws. What type of person could he easily trust to get ahold of his private phone, know his password and be able to find those photos in a short amount of time? Those pictures weren’t even encrypted. As a crafty president for so many years, isn’t it a bit weird?”

“Too many coincidences would mean that it is a scheme. After all, the person Li Mo Qing loves the most is himself.”

“These pictures must have been taken since the first time I rejected his offer. Maybe it was at that time that he started to frame me? I’m afraid that the little white lotus at the studio who is opposing me was also orchestrated by him. He laid all the foundation for his plot and pushed all the blame on the white lotus.”

“I must have been blind to have liked someone like him.”

Du Yu Shu wanted to say something to comfort her but Song Chen just smiled, “I want to be alone, Shu Shu.”

Du Yu Shu nodded and warmly said, “I have to attend a press conference for 《My Darling, Good Morning》. Ah Chen, before you make any decisions, can you please discuss it with me first?”

Song Chen chuckled and carelessly waved her hand, “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything stupid.”

When Du Yu Shu came out, based on Song Chen’s cleverness and calmness, she didn’t have to tell her the “truth.” She didn’t even get the chance to show Song Chen the pictures she downloaded of Li Mo Qing together with other women.

If you were to take a closer look, those people, more or less, look similar to Song Chen.

After she came out and told Ye Jing An this, they realized they have not eaten. Ye Jing An laughed, “My queen, can I treat you to dinner?”

“Definitely.” Du Yu Shu slightly bowed her head.

“Actually, I think it is fine if you don’t eat,” Ye Jing An earnestly said, “Look at me then look at you, it really…..hey.”

Du Yu Shu fiercely stomps on his foot with her heels causing him to wail out loud. Du Yu Shu casually said, “Then maybe you should consider getting more insoles”

“After all, your height….” Du Yu Shu eyes him up and down with a subtle smile on her face.

Ye Jing An, “.....”

“That is, have we started to grow to dislike each other?”

“In fact, our past seven-year itch, no, eight years, no, that’s still not right,” Du Yu Shu expressionlessly said, “I’ve had a crush on you for so many years, I have long been tired of your looks, ok?”

Ye Jing An slightly hooks his lip, “I am in the same boat.”

Only after one disagreement and they start ridiculing each other. How long could their relationship last?

But that phrase of crushing on you for so many years sounds very sweet to the ears...

“Same what? You also had a crush on me for many years?” Du Yu Shu raised a brow.

“Yes, I had a crush on you for many years. When you were still a cute, little girl, I have remembered you. Since then, I have yearned for you day and night, unable to sleep because of you, are you satisfied?” Ye Jing An chuckled.

“So it turned out you are a pedophile.” Du Yu Shu sighed, “I’m satisfied now.”

Ye Jing An, “.....”

“Ye ge! Shu jie!” A clean and smooth voice came from behind them. They look back and saw Wang Xiao Chen as well as Meng Yun Rui, “Who would've thought you two would be together.”

“You youngster should not speak nonsense. They obviously bumped into each other on the road.” Meng Yun Rui quickly added.

Ye Jing An, “.....”

Du Yu Shu, “.....”

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter ❤️❤️❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet no one would believe that they're in a relationship with how they show their affection (insulting one another)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment