Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 53.1


“That’s fake!”

"Liar! Liar! He's lying!"

“Boom–––!”

“Snapped––!”

The woman swept everything off the table, creating shattering sounds like the glass crash to the floor. Her lips raised into a cold smile as a look of killing intent flashed in her eyes.

“Li Mo Qing, you are heartless, don’t blame me for being rash!”

Li Mo Qing’s confession set out an uproar in the entertainment and business world. No one expected this matter to be so complicated. Everyone was caught off guard and couldn’t respond.

The netizens were shocked silly as the direction of the public opinion took a huge turn.

Song Chen was completely turned into a self-striving, meritous young woman and the person who exposed the news became a vicious jealous woman in the eyes of the public. This stark contrast really makes a person feel at a loss.

However, the protagonist of this affair, just like a few days ago when the photos were released, had no response.

The public was looking forward to Song Chen’s response, to see the so-called perfect couple walked together to a perfect ending. Once again, Song Chen was heavily searched on Weibo.

Some discordant voices were quickly submerged by the large water navy. When Du Yu Shu saw this battle, she couldn’t help but sigh, “This is the power of the water navy, tut tut.”

“Li Mo Qing had raised them for so many years just for this day, it seems like his extensive preparation really paid off.”

“Puchi––” Ye Jing An grabbed the mouse and turned to a few pages, “Your mouth is very poisonous.”

“Tomorrow we have to film the next installment of the reality show. It is said that we are going to H province with a new guest. Are you looking forward to it?”

“No.” Du Yu Shu took the mouse back and coldly said, “Look forward to what, looking forward to you to be more lenient toward me? Heh.”

“I can.” Ye Jing An smiled and gave up on getting the mouse, “If you say it, I will be willing.”

“Fine, I will let you go” Du Yu Shu indifferently said, “I will show you mercy so don’t worry little princess.”

Ye Jing An helplessly rubbed her head. This girl who is unwilling to lose is really... cute.

“Look at this.” Ye Jing An took the mouse and log into his email account and opened a file. “Do you think this evidence is strong enough? This will refute Li Mo Qing’s love confession. This is called getting slapped in the face.”

“Everything is ready, except for that ex-girlfriend. If we find her, we could begin the counterattacks.”

Du Yu Shu downloaded the file from the email and carefully look at it. “This is the history of all his relationships in recent years? He really does go through women very quickly. It looks like there is one for every month, tut tut.”

“Who said that he only had one lover? He had kept three to four lovers, at most six. Not only are there photos, but there are also videos.” Ye Jing An calmly said, “And he said that he was dating Song Chen for three years.”

“Tut, should I tell Ah Chen?” Du Yu Shu looked at the bedroom door in hesitation. Ye Jing An patted her shoulder and gently smooth out her hair, “Go.”

“Song Chen also has the right to know.”

“Let her think about it carefully, don’t disturb her. We have a press conference for 《My Darling, Good Morning》at Yinghua Plaza this afternoon. After you tell her, give her some time to think while we go to the event okay?”

“En.” Du Yu Shu nodded, “You stay here, I’ll go tell her.”

Du Yu Shu knocked on the bedroom door and heard Song Chen’s hoarse voice from inside, “Shu Shu, come in.”

Du Yu Shu opened the door and went in. Song Chen was leaning against the headboard, reading a magazine. The sunshine hit her face, making her very pale and vulnerable.

“Ah Chen,” Du Yu Shu came in with the computer. Song Chen got out of bed to help her. Du Yu Shu looked at her and smiled as if nothing happened, “How are you today?”

“I’m fine,” Song Chen narrowed her eyes, finding it funny, “I know you are afraid that I would do something stupid. I thought you were keeping me captive here. You didn’t even give me my phone or computer or newspapers except for some books and magazines to read. Are you trying to kill me?”

“I’m not.” Du Yu Shu pouted, “Ah Chen, I just…...”

“I know, I know,” Song Chen humorously waved her hand, “I was just joking. Actually, I felt really good without those things. The sun shining on my body feels very warm. If I had a computer or phone at hand, I wouldn’t feel as peaceful as I am now.”

Song Chen slightly glanced at her from her peripheral, “Shu Shu, I’m not as fragile as you think.”

“I know.” Du Yu Shu briskly said, “Isn’t that why I decided to return your phone and computer?”

“It’s been calm these two days so I was able to return these to you. Do you think I really want to hold onto your phone? It is a burden, I have to keep it with me at all times. I don’t even think I pay as much attention to my phone as I do yours.” Du Yu Shu complained. Song Chen smiled but didn’t say anything.

“Something happened these past two days.” Du Yu Shu opened a video and an elegant young man dressed in a custom-made suit instantly appeared on the screen. His low and friendly voice in the bedroom. Du Yu Shu paused the video and said, “See for yourself.”

“Song Chen and I have been dating for three years….”

It was when Li Mo Qing confessed to Song Chen!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the update. Silent reader here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I'm thankful that you translate this, when will it be updating? Thank you.

      Delete
    2. With right now being exam season, I am translating whenever I get the chance. I will start uploading on a regular basis next month until the story ends.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the update. Good luck on exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your hard work 😊
    Good luck on your exam 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment