Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Diary Entry 7



Looking at the time, it has been half a month since I’ve written in the diary. Was it because I was too busy?

Let me think, what should I write today?

Today, Aunt Wang Jie, Uncle Wei Meng, and Little Sister Xiao Ben came over.

It is said that because Little Sister Xiao Ben is really stupid (ben), Uncle Wei Meng gave her this nickname. It is also said that there is a tradition in their hometown. By giving them a nickname that sounds like “stupid,” the child will be smarter.

Little Sister Xiao Ben is eight years old this year.

I think she is already very clever.

I complained to Aunt Wang Jie about my parent's inhumane treatment. I forgot to mention, Aunt Wang Jie is my godmother.

I have two godmothers, one is Aunt Wang Jie, the other is Aunt Song Chen.

But I still like to call them aunt because calling them godmother is awkward.

When I understood how that word is used, it felt even more awkward.

Aunt Wang Jie gave me a meaningful look and patted me on the head. She spoke in a comforting tone, “You can’t stand it anymore. Kids these days, their heart is so weak they don’t even have the strength to endure.”

Me, “....”

That is because those two shameless adults are so flashy!

Aunt Wang Jie shrugged and looked at me with a look that says “you suck” and said in a tone as if times had changed, “Compared to what those two brats did in the past, this is weak.”

“Don’t worry, I can tell you all the details.”

I gave her my full attention. I don’t believe that my father could be as shameless as now.

Aunt Wang Jie leisurely peeled an orange and said, “Where should I begin? They have gone way overboard many times. Oh yes, did you know how you dad proposed?”

I honestly shook my head.

“At that time your father was thirty years old. Please remember, he is thirty, not some eighteen-year-old boy.” Aunt Wang Jie gave me a heads up and said in an unimpressed tone, “Your father ah, does not have a single romantic cell in his body, but for your mother, your father spent a lot of money to buy one thousand one hundred thirty-one champagne roses from abroad to spell out her name ‘Du Yu Shu’ and surrounded it with thousands of heart-shaped candles and around them, he surrounded it with an even bigger heart.

“It represents I will love you all my life. And do you know what those champagne roses represent?”

I honestly shook my head. How could I, this great lord, be interested in the language of flowers?

Wang Jie paused and continued, “The champagne rose represents ‘Falling in love with you is the happiest thing that has happened to me. thinking of you brings me the sweetest pain, being with you is my pride, without you, I am a ship lost at sea.’ It is the national flower of Bulgaria and also has one meaning, I will only love you.”

“So, do you understand why your father clings to the champagne rose?”

Me, “....”

Dumbstruck! My father actually did such a thing!

Is he still that poison-tongued man?!

“Not only that, at the scene, your father got down on one knee and said, “Shu Shu, are you willing to be with me?” Wang Jie narrowed her eyes, “I don’t think anyone would be willing to reject him.”

Me, “....”

I think so too.

“Also, did you know your parents were dubbed the ‘Double Gods CP’?”

“Yes.” I nodded, this I know.

I was also dubbed “The Son of Gods” but now they seem to like calling me “King Mu Shu.”

Aunt Wang Jie unfathomably looked at me as if she is expecting something of me. She sighed and threw the orange peel into the trash can, ”Then you must certainly know there are a lot of people who like to make fan-made videos, fan art or write fan fiction. Then do you know what your father likes to do?”

“He probably wouldn't have written a short story or do a drawing right?”

“Tut, you still look down on your father.”

Me, “....”

I suddenly don’t want to hear anymore!

“You father is very famous in the fanfiction community. Before his alternate account was exposed, he had already written a dozen fanfictions about the Double God CP. They were a classic and very moving, known as the most beautiful text in the circle.”

Me, “....”

Shock.
“Your mother also knew about. You know, in that group of friends, they don’t look for trouble. But your mother was your father’s number one fangirl. On the exclusive forum for the Double God CP, fought with those haters. Your mother originally already had a sharp tongue and before those antis even said a few words, they have already been rendered speechless by her. Occasionally there would be a burst of curse words from your mother that would be enough to make one cry.”

Me, “....”

Mom is swift and fierce. I have always know that, really.

But I didn’t expect mom to be so defiant!

Isn’t she always too lazy to deal with hate?!

“So can you imagine how big of a turmoil Weibo was in when your parents’ alternate accounts were revealed?”

“It is very blinding for single dogs.”

“Especially mine.”

Aunt Wang Jie’s face was expressionless but I could hear the hopelessly in her voice, “Later, they participated in a variety show called 《Marriage March》. They invited 6 couples, three are real CPs, who are actually about to get married and the other three are on screen CPs which is only for the show. If you are interested, you can go watch it yourself then you will know the true meaning of blinding single dogs.

“Kissing, hugging, feeding. These two could kill you with their intimacy!”

“No, let’s not talk about them anymore.” Aunt Wang Jie took a deep breath, “Just thinking about them makes me mad all over again.”

“Do you know? When that pair of lovebirds went out to eat, Wei Meng and I were also there but at that time, we weren’t together yet. If you want to eat then eat, don’t fool around! There’s no need to feed one another and call each other babe and dear. I almost poured soup over their head!”

“I always thought, even when Wei Meng and I got together, we were still blinded by them.”

Me, “....”

“Oh right, your father’s pen name in the Fanfiction community is “Ten Years of Unrequited Love”. His first piece of work is called 《Secretly in Love for Ten Years》. If you are interested, go see it, when you’re done, you’ll won’t hesitate to leave this world.

Aunt Wang Jie delightfully patted me on the shoulder, but I….

I'm really not interested at all!

I don’t want to see it!

Comments

Post a Comment