Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Diary Entry 8



My curiosity got the better of me.

After going back and forth the entire day, I finally found the exclusive forum for the famous “Double God CP.” After registering an account, with little effort, I found the famous 《Secretly in Love for Ten Years》post.

I clicked the post and began to read.

At first, my expression is like this––(*/w*)

And then, it became like this––(⊙⊙)

Finally, it became like this–––(。ˋД´。)!

My feeling at the time was like a zoo!

The entire time!

Just the thought of my father writing 《Secretly in Love for Ten Years》makes me feel unwell.

Really.

I will paste a section for you guys to read so you will understand why my heart collapsed.

“Ye Jing An had never seen such a beautiful person in his life. Regardless of her age or gender, when he first laid his eyes on her, he knew that she is his life line.”

This is my cold and aloof father. This is too unbelievable.

Especially since a few days ago, he struck me down with only one word.

After I finished reading the entirety of the book, I could finally understand Aunt Wang Jie’s desire to vomit blood. As for me….

I...

I opened a new browser and typed “Ye Jing An’s Ten Years of Unrequited Love” and sure enough, a bunch of information popped out.

When I opened the gossip thread, I felt like I opened a door to a whole new world.

#The person who wrote his own fanfiction–––Ye Jing An=Ten Years of Unrequited Love!#

I really don’t want to click on that gossip thread

He turned out to be my god _(:3∠)_

My Goddess is the queen whom I’ve worshipped for countless years _(:3∠)_!

Why must I look up the IP number!

“Ye Jing An had never seen such a beautiful person before. Regardless of gender or age, when he saw this little girl, he knew that she is his lifeline. She is so breathtaking and soft, he is really enraptured by this girl.”

“And with the following years, he is convinced he would grow to like this girl even more.”

This almighty Male God! Your image has collapsed, do you know that?!

Does the Goddess know how creative your brain is?!

Oh, wait _(:3∠)_ Goddess already knows, after all, isn’t she your biggest fan? [Indifference.jpg]

No, as a single dog, I don’t feel well at all!

Single dogs also need some care! [ Shout myself hoarse ]

As we all know, Ten Years of Unrequited Love is a fanfiction writer for the Double God CP. At present, he has written six serialized novels, twelve novellas, and eight short stories. Pictures of the books are attached below [image]

As a Film Emperor who is very busy with work but could write nearly two million characters in less than two years, I believe that the Double God Couple are really in love.

Frankly speaking, if these two actually split up, I will never believe in love ever again [goodbye]

It just blinded my eyes!

I don’t even know if they realize they are hitting people, heng ▔へ▔

I scrolled back to the post from earlier and felt that the LZ’s outburst is very cute.

I scrolled to the bottom and took a few screenshots of my mother’s replies.

Du Yu Shu (v): Why is everyone saying we can’t write our own fanfiction? Even if we are together, there are still some things we can’t say. Even in the past, we did not say anything. That’s right, we are very prideful [Sticks Out Chest] If you don’t like it, bite me. [doge] [doge] [doge]

Du Yu Shu (v): Yes, there are some people who express their love through writing fanfiction, some people like to read fanfiction to feel his love. Is that wrong? // Du Yu Shu (v): Why is everyone saying we can’t write our own fanfiction? Even if we are together, there are still some things we can’t say. Even in the past, we did not say anything. That’s right, we are very prideful [Sticks Out Chest] If you don’t like it, bite me. [doge] [doge] [doge]

Du Yu Shu (v): I like to read what he writes, what about it? We are in marital bliss, we are capricious! [doge] [doge]

Du Yu Shu (v): There are those we say we won’t last. Remember to buy some pain relievers, I don’t care what you think ▔へ▔

Du Yu Shu (v): Our wedding is on 8.18. The person in the front who said we won’t get married, stand right where you are, I’ll go get you some pain relief medicine [smile]

Ye Jing An (v): On 8.18 I can be together with my girl, I can’t sleep tonight. In this world with the population of billions of people, I only write for you (づ▔3▔)づ❤~ //Du Yu Shu (v): I like to read what he writes, what about it? We are in marital bliss, we are capricious! [doge] [doge]

This is what is called conjugal love. I give them 101 points.

As for the reality show Aunt Wang Jie mentioned, what should I do, I don’t want to watch it...

My eyes hurt QAQ

Comments

  1. They're so cute. I never want these diary entries to end. I love hearing about them and seeing the netizens and sons reactions to them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment