Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Precisely In Love With You: Chapter 76


Because of the lack of chemo, Fang Yan’s color is slightly rosy but that does not mean that she is better. Because the drugs will make her drowsy, it is rare for her to wake up a few hours a day. Unexpectedly, Zheng Weiqian and Fang Rui weren’t there when she woke up. Every time she wakes up, she would see Zheng Weiqian sitting next to her. He would give her a warm smile and a soft kiss.

Fang Yan stared up at the ceiling. Suddenly, she felt her throat dry and instinctively reach out to pour herself a cup of water on the bedside table. Before she could touch the cup, she found that someone else picked it up and poured water into it. It is a pair of good-looking hands, white and slender and the beautifully trimmed nails were painted with a pretty color.

Fang Yan didn’t notice that there was another person in the room before. She looked up and saw the woman smiling back at her. Lin Xuanxuan? What is she doing here?

Lin Xuanxuan handed the cup of water to her with an arrogant and proud smile on her face.

“You...what are you doing here?” Fang Yan didn’t take the cup and instead stared dumbly at her.

Lin Xuanxuan put the cup down and gracefully sat in the chair. Today she Zheng Weiqian and Fang Rui met with her attending doctor to discuss about her transplant surgery in a few days.

“What, I can’t come and see how my sister is doing?” Lin Xuanxuan innocently and playfully said.

Sister, how can she say it so naturally. Oh right, she is a famous actress, how can her acting be off.

“I don’t dare to be your sister. If you came to see me then thank you. If there is nothing else you can go back.” Fang Yan has nothing to say to her nor does she have the energy to spar with her.

“The reason I came today is to inform you of my marriage. If you like, I will be happy to send you an invitation.” Lin Xuanxuan wasn’t angered by her attitude. She simply smiled and continued to accomplish her purpose for coming here.

“No need. I don’t think I am close to Miss Lin or anyone in the Lin family for that matter.” Fang Yan tried to say everything in a single breath. She doesn’t want to show any weakness to anyone from the Lin family. “If you want my blessing that I can wish you a happy marriage and a long life in the river of love.”

“You’re not going to ask who I am going to marry?”

“I’m not interested.” Fang Yan doesn’t want to directly refuse but she could really care less.

“You should be interested to know.” Lin Xuanxuan mysteriously continued, “the person I’m going to marry is Zheng Weiqian.”

Fang Yan stared at her. Her originally rosy complexion whitened. Lin Xuanxuan’s words ran around in her brain: the person I’m going to marry is Zheng Weiqian, the person I’m going to marry is Zheng Weiqian…..over and over.

“Are you surprised? I was too.” Lin Xuanxuan happily smiled as if she didn’t notice Fang Yan’s changing expression from beginning to end.

After a while, Fang Yan hoarsely said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please leave, I want to rest.” Fang Yan buried herself under the quilt unwilling to believe a word she said. Weiqian had been by her side the past few days, why would he suddenly marry Lin Xuanxuan. Moreover, the person he loves is her.

“Do you know why he wants to marry me?” Lin Xuanxuan continued, with no intention of leaving.

“Get out, I don’t believe a word you said.” Fang Yan said with agitation.

“Because I am the only one who can save you. My bone marrow matches yours, so he is willing to marry me.” When she said this, Fang Yan revealed a bitter smile.

Fang Yan looked up and stared at Lin Xuanxuan in disbelief. Does she mean that she is willing to do the transplant because Weiqian agreed to marry her?

At this moment, the door opened. Zheng Weiqian and Fang Rui walked in, surprised to see Lin Xuanxuan here as well.

Zheng Weiqian was the first to react, “What are you doing here?” His voice is filled with fear and unease.

Lin Xuanxuan smiled, “I came to invite my sister to our wedding. I have finished saying my piece so I shall take my leave. You should keep my sister company. She seems to have a lot of questions to ask you.” She elegantly stood up and walked out the door.

Zheng Weiqian didn’t say anything of denied it. He can only stare worriedly at the pale face on the hospital bed.

Fang Rui stared at Zheng Weiqian and suddenly realized that the reason Lin Xuanxuan was willing to do the transplant is because of this reason. At this moment, he doesn’t know what to say but he knows that Zheng Weiqian must really love Fang Yan or how else would he be willing to make such a decision.

Fang Yan stared intently at Zheng Weiqian as if expecting something from him.

Fang Rui stared at two and could only shake his head as he retreated out the room.

“Yanyan….” Zheng Weiqian called out.

Fang Yan just wordlessly stared back at him.

“Yanyan…..” Zheng Weiqian distressfully called out. He sat next to her and gently touched her face. He knew that Lin Xuanxuan already told her. He is afraid of seeing her like this, “Yanyan, let’s talk. You’re scaring me like this.”

Fang Yan finally spoke out, “You want to marry her?” Fang Yan hoped that he would deny it but...

Zheng Weiqian closed his eyes and helplessly said, “Yes, I want to marry her.” If he could, he wished he didn’t have to tell her this.

Fang Yan could hear her own heart shatter into pieces as it falls to the ground.

“You love her?” She asked again.

Tears formed around her eyes. She already knows the answer but she still wants to hear him say it.

“No, I love you. Always.” Zheng Weiqian held her face and seriously said.

Tears fell freely down her face as she whispered, “Zheng Weiqian, I will hate you.” She doesn’t want him to be like this because of her. She doesn’t want him to give away his happiness.

He gently kissed her tear-stained face. There was no way for him to erase the pain in his heart. He softly utters in her ears, “It doesn’t matter. It’s fine as long as you live.”

Comments