Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Precisely In Love With You: Chapter 77


Fang Yan’s surgery was scheduled for next Monday. In the beginning, Fang Yan didn’t want to accept it because she did not want Zheng Weiqian to marry Lin Xuanxuan for this reason. She was even more reluctant to accept help from the Lin family. She refused to take the medication prescribed by her doctor and even went on a hunger strike.

Seeing the untouched medicine and food on the bedside table, Zheng Weiqian painfully closed his eyes. Ever since she found out that he is going to marry Lin Xuanxuan yesterday, Zheng Weiqian knows that she doesn’t want to use this method to force him to give himself up. Zheng Weiqian helplessly shook his head and sat down next to her. As he tries to plant a kiss on her lips, Fang Yan turned away, ignoring him. “Yanyan, take the medicine. Don’t play with your health.” Zheng Weiqian softly coaxed but Fang Yan didn’t respond.

Zheng Weiqian knit his brows together and moved to the other side of the bed. Just as he was about to grab her hands again, Fang Yan was one step faster and turned the other way.

Seeing her like this, Zheng Weiqian reluctantly sighed, “Did you know, when I heard Yifan and Uncle Lin’s bone marrow didn’t match yours, I was afraid that I was going to lose you. I felt my world turned dark with no light in sight. I sat on the chair in the corridor for an entire day. I didn’t have the courage to face you. I didn’t have the courage to accept that I will lose you from this world. So when Lin Xuanxuan appeared, as long as she is willing to save you, I will marry her. I didn’t hesitate to accept it. I don’t love her but I won’t regret it. The most important thing is that you are alive.”

Fang Yan didn’t say anything or turn to face him. But when he saw her body visibly shaking, Zheng Weiqian knew that she must’ve cried.

“When I thought I was going to lose you, a thought popped into my head. What will happen to me when you leave? Maybe I will leave with you. Even now, I still don’t know the answer. Honestly speaking, we haven’t bee together for a long time and we don’t know each other well but love is love. There is no reason or time when it happens. There is no way I can watch you disappear from my world like this when there is a way to stop that from happening.”

Fang Yan still didn’t look back or answer, but her tears continued to fall uncontrollably.

“I know you hold a grudge against the Lin family for what they did to your mother that year so you don’t want to accept anything from them. But Yanyan, Lin Xuanxuan’s bone marrow is not Lin family's guilt toward you. It is my love to you, how can you refuse it?”

Fang Yan cried even more fierce. How can she not know how much he loves her? She only hates that she can’t give him complete happiness and hates how she was born with this illness leading him to make such a sacrifice. Also, he said that if she leaves, he will also go with her. How can she repay his affections?

Zheng Weiqian moved to the bed and hugged her from behind. He doesn’t want her to cry but he also doesn’t want her to continue to torment her body. His heart began to beat violently as he distressfully sighed, “I’m sorry. I don’t want you to cry but I am afraid. If you don’t take your medicine, I am afraid that everything I did was meaningless. By that time, I don’t know how I will live with myself. I don’t dare to think about the future when I see you lying under a cold tombstone. Thinking about it will make me go crazy.” Zheng Weiqian’s eyes also began to redden.

Crying, Fang Yan turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist. She buried her head into his chest and choke out, “I’m sorry…..I’m sorry….” She repeated over and over again. Zheng Weiqian could only hold her tighter.

After crying in Zheng Weiqian’s arms that day, Fang Yan didn’t resist her treatment anymore and began to cooperate with the doctor. She knows that she needs to live well for him. This is her full commitment to him.

Today is the day of Fang Yan’s surgery. Early in the morning, she was moved into the operating room in preparation for the surgery. Zheng Weiqian, Fang Rui, Fang Minghao, Fang Junxing, Lin Zhenyang, Lin Yifan, and Old Madame Lin were waiting anxiously outside. Pei Qing also rushed to the hospital at noon.

The waiting time seems to be particularly long. The medical staff is rushing in and out of the room. When the operating lights turned off, it is more than two in the afternoon. The attending doctor came out first and saw all the people outside anxiously waiting for him. They are all looking at him with worry and agitation. The doctor was used to seeing this type of scene. He raised his hand for them to quiet down before he took off his mask. “The surgery was a success but her condition must be observed to guarantee that nothing is wrong.”

Everyone sighed with relief when they heard that the operation was successful. Then they quickly went to thank the doctor, “Thank you, thank you.”

Fang Yan was then pished out by the nurse. She lies on the bed, pale with no vitality. For fear of infection, she was immediately sent to the sterile ward under the doctor’s instruction. In this case, the doctor said that she should stay for about a week and this is already the best results. The doctor said that only a fixed number of visitors are allowed in and even then, they can only stay for a certain amount of time.

Zheng Weiqian stood outside the sterile ward looking at the person inside through the glass. Her little face is as pale as a sheet of paper but this doesn’t matter because he knows that she is going to be fine and will soon be the same as before.

“She’ll be fine.” During some time, Fang Rui unknowingly came beside him and watch Fang Yan.

“En.” Zheng Weiqian firmly nodded. He is certain that she would be fine.

Looking at him, Fang Rui hesitated and asked, “You’re…..really going to marry Lin Xuanxuan?”

Zheng Weiqian kept his eyes glued on Fang Yan, “As long as she is alive, nothing else matters.”

Zheng Weiqian’s love was moving. That day, Fang Rui and his father who was hiding behind the door heard what he said to her. Fang Yan didn’t fall in love with the wrong person. It is just that fate is really cruel to them. Fang Rui sincerely said, “Thank you, thank you for everything you’ve done.”

He turned around to look at Fang Rui and said with certainty, “I love her.” Because I love her, there is no need to thank.

Comments