Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

Twelve Units of Sweetness: Chapter 47


Zhen Tian’s kiss was light. After a slight pause, Chen Zui put his arms around her waist, pushed her against the wall, and kissed her with no explanation.

Zhen Tian put her hands on his chest but couldn’t stop his strong attacks at all. Seeing that his hands were getting restless, Zhen Tian bit his lips lightly.

Chen Zui finally let go of her, slightly panting. Zhen Tian’s chest is heaving up and down from the kiss and her face is even redder from the lack of oxygen, “My parents as well as my brothers are still downstairs. They can come up any second.”

“En, I know…” Chen Zui rested his forehead against hers and whispered, “But I couldn’t control myself.”

“...” If you can control himself, let her!

Chen Zui continued to rest his forehead against hers and after catching his breath, he let go. Footsteps were coming from downstairs and it is coming from more than one person. Zhen Tian immediately bounced off the wall, fixed her clothes, and stood straight.

As soon as Ms. Wang Shuzhen came up, she saw this scene and looked at her strangely, “What are you doing? Are you standing here for punishment?"

Zhen Tian responded without changing her expression, “Since I just ate, I want to stand here for a while before I sleep so I don’t get a small belly (bloated).”

“Oh, then Lao Zhen should stand here too.” Ms. Wang Shuzhen said to Lao Zhen who came up behind her.

Lao Zhen’s mouth slightly twitched. Obviously, he doesn’t want to be punished to stand here with Zhen Tian, “I don’t have a small belly.”

“That’s right.” Ms. Wang Shuzhen coldly smiled, “You have a big belly.”

Lao Zhen, “...”

“Hey, what about the others?” Zhen Tian inquired about the enemies with Ms. Wang Shuzhen.

“They are not sleeping. They’re going to play downstairs. You can go down if you don’t want to sleep.”

“I’d better sleep for a bit. I woke up early today.” The villa that Chen Zui rented has more than ten rooms, enough for them to sleep in. Chen Zui asked Zhen Tian, "Are you still going to the beer hall tonight?"

“En, I will go there directly from here.”

“Then I will take you there.”

"Ah, it's okay, just let Zhen Xi and the others drop me off." Zhen Tian said, "Shanshan has class tomorrow, so don't go home too late."

Chen Zui thought about it and didn’t insist anymore, “Okay, then call me when you arrive.”

Lao Zhen, who was walking slowly ahead and eavesdropping on their conversation, expressed a question mark and an ellipsis at this time. What worries does he have when Zhen Xi sends Zhen Tian to her store?

"Are you going to sleep or not? If not, stand against the wall for 20 minutes." Ms. Wang Shuzhen yelled at Lao Zhen impatiently when she saw that Lao Zhen hadn't moved after a long time.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” Lao Zhen quickened his pace and went to his room to take a nap.

Zhen Tian went to rest, and Chen Zui didn’t intend to face her four brothers alone. He glanced at the door Zhen Tian closed, hesitated for a moment, and found another room to take a rest.

After a nap, everyone played at the beach the rest of the afternoon until the villa’s housekeeper came to call them for dinner.

Dinner is ordered at the villa by Chen Zui, and a private chef cooks it for them. After enjoying the wonderful dinner, the day's itinerary is over.

Zhen Tian still sat in Chen Zui’s car on the way back but when they entered the city, she switched to Zhen Xi’s car. Chen Yiran and Pudding have become good friends today, and when they parted, he reluctantly returned Pudding to Zhen Tian.

Holding Pudding in her arms, Zhen Tian smiled at Chen Yira, "Come and play with Pudding when you are free. You are always welcome at our house."

"Okay, thank you Sister Tiantian." Chen Yiran waved to her, "Goodbye Sister Tiantian."

“Goodbye.”

After saying “goodbye" to everyone, Chen Yiran completed the task. After Chen Zui bid farewell, he drove them home. Chen Yiran sat in his exclusive seat and let out a long breath, "Playing outside for a day is more tiring than a week of classes."

Chen Zui laughed, “You looked to have had a good time.”

"If I don't have fun, wouldn't it be a waste?" Chen Yiran rubbed his face while talking. He smiled obediently all day today, and the muscles on his face were sore.

The adult world is so tiring!

"For Children's Day, I will take you out to play with Zhen Tian."

"Okay!" Children's Day is a few days away. For children, this is probably the annual festival second only to birthdays. "The school will organize activities on Children's Day. You and Sister Tiantian should come together."

“En, I plan to take Zhen Tian to meet your grandparents that day.”

Chen Yiran, “....”

“Will I have to go too?”

“Of course.”

"..." Even asking him to work on Children's Day, is this considered child labor?

So after both parties have met their parents, are they going to get married?

Chen Yiran felt a little relieved when he thought that his old uncle had finally found a wife.

Finally, he doesn’t have to go on his blind dates and cause trouble anymore!

When Zhen Tian arrived at the store, it had been open for a while now. She wanted to change clothes and came out to help, but, as soon as she walked by the bar, she saw Zhou Keye sitting there drinking.

"Zhou Keye?" She called out and walked over to him with some surprise, "You’re here again?"

Seeing her, Zhou Keye raised his glass to her with a smile, "I want to come here to try my luck and see if you will come. It seems that my luck is not bad."

Zhen Tian walked over and asked him, "Is it about the competition?"

"En, I left in a hurry last time, and I didn't have a good chat with you."

Zhen Tian thought for a while, and said, "Ok, wait for me, I'll come over after I change."

“Ok.”

Zhen Tian went to the locker room to change her work clothes. She still didn't forget what Chen Zui told her before leaving. She took out her phone from her bag and sent him a message.

Zhen Tian: I’ve arrived. Have you guys arrived home yet?

Chen Zui: Yes

Zhen Tian: Great. By the way, Zhou Keye came again today

Chen Zui: :)

Chen Zui: Why is he there?

Zhen Tian: It’s about the competition. Don’t come here, I’ll chat with him in the store

It took Chen Zui a while before he sent her a reply, "Okay, tell me the result after your chat."

Zhen Tian: [ok]

After reporting to Chen Zui, Zhen Tian went out with her phone.

Zhou Keye was still sitting there. He nodded to her when he saw her coming.

“My apologies, I went on an outing with my family today.” Zhen Tian walked to the bar and said to Zhou Keye, “I’ve thought about it for the past few days. I am also interested in the brewing competition, but if I participate under your company’s name, I hope that the beer I brew for the competition with be brewed according to my wishes. If you do not approve of the beer I brew or want to make any modifications to my brewing process, then I will withdraw. Can you agree to my conditions?”

Zhen Tian felt that her requests were too headstrong. After all, she is representing someone else in the competition, logically speaking, they should be the ones setting the conditions. But if she can't make the beer that she wants 100%, she doesn't want to take part in this competition.

Zhou Keye didn’t think much about it. He nodded and agreed, “Yes, we absolutely respect the opinions of the brewers. You can put forward any requirements you have, and we will write them into the contract when the time comes."

Seeing that he agreed so readily, Zhen Tian didn't hold back, "Okay, after you draw up the contract, just bring it to me."

"Okay." Zhou Keye picked up his glass on the table and clinked it with the empty glass in front of her, "I wish us a happy cooperation."

Zhen Tian smiled, "I always feel that you have too much confidence in me. If you don't win the competition, you can't blame me."

Zhou Keye also smiled, "Is this the kind of person I am in your heart? But as the owner of the brewery, I still want to ask first, what kind of beer do you plan to use for the competition?"

Zhen Tian has always been brewing beer by herself, many of which are high-quality products, and the beer buddies who have tasted them in the group are also full of praise for her works. If she chooses one of these and makes some improvements, there is still a great chance of winning a prize.

“Right now, IPA is very popular, so I should pick IPA.”

“Is it Mania Paradise?” The beer Zhou Keye is drinking right now is Zhen Tian’s Mania Paradise.

Zhen Tian shook her head, “I want to use a new beer I’m brewing for the competition. I haven’t finished brewing it yet. I will send it to you for a taste after I finish. If I want to participate in the competition, I will have to change the recipe a little.”

“Okay, what type is it?”

“Non-alcoholic IPA. It’s called Good Morning at 6 am.

This is a beer Zhen Tien intends to give to Chen Zui.

Zhou Keye’s eyes slightly moved as he was able to pick up the subtlety of the name of the beer. He nodded and finished the rest of his beer, “Then I will wait for your beer.”

After settling everything with Zhou Keye, the other party didn't stay any longer, and left right after. The beer competition will not be held until the end of October, so she still has plenty of time to prepare.

She walked to the side and sent a message to Chen Zui, "It's settled, I plan to participate in the competition. Zhou Keye will send me the contract to look over after he finishes drafting it."

Chen Zui looked at the message she sent and pondered for a moment. He didn't like there to be any contact between Zhen Tian and Zhou Keye, but he also didn't want to interfere with Zhen Tian's work. Fortunately, brewing beer is a job that can be done independently. Even if you represent Zhou Keye's brewery to participate, she doesn't need to have much contact with him.

Chen Zui: Show me the contract after you receive it

Zhen Tian: En en, I am currently trying to brew a non-alcoholic IPA. I plan on using it for the competition.

Chen Zui: Non-alcoholic beer? Very good

Non-alcoholic beer has been getting popular recently. Because alcohol is harmful to one’s health, drinking has been criticized by many people. That is how non-alcoholic beer came into being.

Non-alcoholic beer isn’t entirely alcohol-free, it just has an alcohol content of less than 0.9%. This kind of beer retains the flavor of hops and can continue to expand on this foundation, such as adding various fruit juices for flavoring, which is currently the most popular variety.

Of course, some people have some debate over non-alcoholic beer thinking it is more considered a beverage than a beer. But that doesn’t stop it from gaining popularity.

Zhen Tian: En, it’s my first time brewing it. I don’t know how it will taste.

Chen Zui: It’s okay. There is still some time before the competition.

Zhen Tian: But I want to gift it to you sooner!

Chen Zui: For me?

Zhen Tian: Yes, this beer is specially brewed for you. It’s called Good Morning at 6 am

Chen Zui looked at the line of words she sent and felt his heart unknowingly racing. He only hated that she wasn’t by his side right now so he could pull her into his arms and kiss her hard.

Chen Zui: Thank you. In the future, I hope I can say good morning to you every day.

Comments