Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 52.4


When Ye Jing An saw it, he just smiled. 

The man in the picture is no one else other than Du Yu Shu’s brother, Du Yan Su!

Are the gossip magazines finally dealing with Du Yu Shu?

However, when Du Yan Su makes his move, everything will be solved.

Du Yu Shu didn’t even need to fight back because, on that same day, at 7 in the morning, Du Yan Su posted on his official Weibo account. 

Du Yan Su (V): We are both surname Du [smile] This year, does picking up my sister need to be appraised? Do you also want us to do a blood test?

Around 10 in the morning, Du Company’s official Weibo released a few pictures of the letter from their lawyer. Separate letters were sent to the three entertainment news who broke the news this morning, as well as 4-5, verified entertainment marketing accounts. 

Around 11 o’clock, Du Yu Shu responded to this matter for the first time. 

Du Yu Shu (v): Him and I [photo]

When they put these two people together, they could see that their facial features are very similar, looking very much like brother and sister.

The news was discredited, and, at the same time, the fight against Du Yu Shu ended.

There were many damaging materials on that ex-lover. Female and male stars in the entertainment industry more or less have some dark history. 

Putting on airs, bad acting, poor character, stealing, cursing, swearing, getting drunk, all these photos came out. In one of the photos, she was shown smoking, like a young delinquent girl. Her originally pure and jade-like image had turned upside down. She initially had a good image, but she has changed so much that it caused quite a shock. In two days, damaging materials were released one after another. Only in these two days, she had been portrayed as someone even her mom and dad couldn’t even recognize. 

During these two days, damaging material on Li Mo Qing and Li Group were also released. 

At this time, Li Mo Qing held a press conference. 

At this press conference, Li Mo Qing openly announced Song Chen as his fiancee!

“Song Chen and I have been dating for three years. Although our relationship has been kept a secret, we very much love each other. But because of her work, we could not publicly acknowledge it. I didn’t want to give her any unwanted trouble such as being called a mistress and so on. Everything she did was all through her own effort. If she obtained all this because of me, she would feel sad and horrified and feel that I do not respect her.”

“There are many questions, many speculations that we can’t even explain even when we have ten months.”

“It was already late when I received this news. I am very sorry that I wasn’t able to stand here and tell you the truth a few days ago. At this time, Chen Chen had been here alone, I am very sorry, even more, sorry for her. But at that time, I wasn’t in the country so I didn’t get the news.”

“My Chen Chen had to bear all these malice and ridicule alone. Even if you are a strong woman, wouldn’t you still break? Blame me, blame me for not being there with you during this time. I know that Chen Chen didn’t want to publicize our relationship, afraid that it will affect me, but what who cares.”

“The impact I caused her is much greater than the impact she may have caused me.”

“I was the one who took those pictures. If everyone looks closely, you could see that Chen Chen is unconscious because at that time, she was asleep and I took those photos myself.” Li Mo Qing’s face is red as he shyly grasps his hair, “I think that everyone can understand how much you would miss your lover if you have to go on a business trip. If you don’t have your lover’s photo, how could you possibly fall asleep in a foreign country?”

“But I didn’t think because of my own selfishness for taking these photos, I would greatly hurt the person I love.”

“I have already found the person who stole my phone and exposed these photos. In a few days, I will submit the case to my lawyer. I hope the other party could conduct themselves with dignity, I will use legal action to protect my and Chen Chen’s rights. 

“Finally, we will get married in October this year, I want to give her a perfect wedding.”

“When that time comes, I will invite everyone to the ceremony.”

The reporters at the scene were given a huge shock!

Especially the magazine periodicals under Li Group Media. What is going on? Obviously, it was he who had them released these photos, now he telling them Song Chen will be their future lady boss. Wouldn't this make them want to die from committing a sin!

The scene buzzed as reporters put forth their questions.

"How do you know Miss Song?"

"Do you mean someone intentionally framed Miss Song?"

"Will Miss Song quit the entertainment after marriage?"

“If someone didn’t deliberately try to frame her, how could my and Chen Chen’s intimate photos be exposed?”

“Chen Chen is a good girl.”

At the same time, in an old-fashioned district, a messy-haired woman fiercely threw a cup against the wall and shouted, “He’s lying!”

Comments

Post a Comment