Disclaimer

All work done on this blog is fan translations. The original content belongs to the original owner. Please support the original owners/authors by purchasing their work. Please do not take anything from this site without the approval of the blog authors.

I Heard You Like Me Too: Chapter 52.3

Du Yu Shu gently embraced Song Chen. However, Song Chen didn’t respond and just closed her eyes, as if she was sleeping.

Only Du Yu Shu knows that she was slightly trembling. 

“Ding dong”

“Ding dong”

“Ding dong”

Du Yu Shu froze, she doesn’t know who would come at this hour in the night but there is a hunch in her heart which prompted her to confirm her suspicion.

She opened the door and saw a slightly tired yet familiar face. 

“Shu Shu,” He warmly smiled, his tired and handsome face revealed a soft light. His peach blossom eyes motionlessly and gently look at her. 

Distressed, Du Yu Shu touched his eyes and murmured, “Your eyes are bloodshot, there are even dark circles. It’s already very late, what are you doing here?”

“But I was afraid you would miss me.” Ye Jing An didn’t push away her hand and gently smiled. Her finger softly lingered on the tip of his nose. 

“I really miss you.”

Ye Jing Am smiled at her. That smile is like a warm winter sun, like ice cream on a hot summer day. 

It could make one feel instantly relaxed. 

What can be more exciting and joyful than having the person you have been yearning for suddenly appear in front of you?

Sometimes, the human heart is too small, even the smallest thing could easily fill your heart and make you feel warm and fuzzy. 

“You’re not going to let me in?” Ye Jing An said in astonishment, “Are you trying to drive me away? Um…”

Du Yu Shu took the initiative to kiss Ye Jing An’s thin lips. 

Soft, with a scent of peppermint which could only belong to Ye Jing An’s lips. 

Not even a half a minute later, Ye Jing An finally reacted and aggressively kiss her back, causing Du Yu Shu to enter a state of confusion. He smiled lightly and broke away from her lips. He kissed her forehead and jokingly said, “I didn’t finish speaking and you already kiss me. Leading Actress Du is very bold.”

“But I like it.”

Ye Jing An added. 

Du Yu Shu chuckled, “You brat performed very well, I, your master, of course, should give you a reward. Are you satisfied?”

Ye Jing An affectionately looks at her, “Satisfied, very satisfied.”

Obviously, he already saw it yesterday and left this morning. She still feels very seeing him tonight.

“Have you eaten?” Du Yu Shu gave him a glass of water and asked.

Ye Jing An hesitated before he answered, “Yes.”

“What did you eat?” Du Yu Shu casually asks. Feeling like their dialogue is very uncouth, she couldn’t help but smile. 

“Porridge,” Ye Jing An saw Du Yu Shu’s expression and said, “Fine, I ate some biscuits. I didn’t mean to lie to you, I…”

“Oh?” Du Yu Shu said in confusion, “What about me? I was in a trance earlier.”

Ye Jing An, “......”

“I didn’t mean to say that, really…”

“However,” Du Yu Shu slowly smiled and jokingly said, “You even tried to deceive me. Are you trying to undermine the harmony between us, hm?”

Ye Jing An helplessly smiled, “Guess.”

A flash of a smile passed by his peach blossom eyes, as if he didn’t take her opinion seriously. Du Yu Shu looked around the kitchen and brought over two ham sausage and gave it to him, “I could only find this…”

“You don’t know how to cook?” Ye Jing An looked at the two pieces of sausage funnily. 

Du Yu Shu honestly shook her head and grimly said, “Don’t eat too much at night, think about your idol image. What will happen if you gain ten pounds?”

“Don’t worry, even if I gain ten pounds, I would still belong in the ranks of thin people, unlike you...humph!”

Du Yu Shu fiercely elbowed him and smiled sweetly, “What did you say?”

Ye Jing An look at her dotingly and smiled, “Nevermind, I can’t ever wake up people who are sleeping in the clouds.”

Du Yu Shu, “....”

“You can continue to sleep.” Ye Jing An gently smiled. 

“Do you know what will happen if you continue being like this?” Du Yu Shu tilted her head and smiled, “You will be doomed to a lonely life ah, Emperor Ye.”

Is a woman’s weight something you could freely talk about?

“It doesn’t matter, I will learn very well.” Ye Jing An smiled and calmly said. 

Du Yu Shu, “...Good.”

“Shu Shu,” Ye Jing An leaned forward, a warm light sprinkled on his face. He seriously and solemnly vowed, “I won’t ever let you encounter such a thing.”

“I will always be by your side. Whether you need me or not, I will be there.”

Du Yu Shu, “...I will also always be with you.”

Du Yu Shu low voice, but equally firm: "Whether poor or rich, I will always be by your side, even death cannot separate us."

That evening’s light is very warm. 

But around 5 in the morning, another set of photos were released online, showing Du Yu Shu and another man next to a luxury car. They were holding hands, looking very intimate. 

The people who released the news vividly portrayed Du Yu Shu as someone who sleeps with others to get to the top.

Comments

  1. Someone needs a faceslap. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER!!✨💕♥️❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment